A reminder for new members and lurkers

Started by purplepickup, August 07, 2008, 09:42:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

purplepickup

I'm not sure if everyone is aware that the RRT has other forums to check out.  If you use this link http://www.roddingroundtable.com/forums/index.php to access the RRT you will see the entire index of forums.  The Throne Room, for instance, is for off topic conversations and can be very interesting.  

If you weren't aware of other parts to the RRT please check them out.  For unregistered lurkers you will have to register to have access to everything but please do, and join in.  :D
George

UGLY OLDS

NOW you tell us   :roll:  :roll:  :lol:  :lol:   What I want to know is why Vance was the last person in the "Powder Room"  :shock:   Has anyone checked to make sure the light is turned off & the seat is down & the little smelly soaps are still there  :?:  :?:  :roll:  :roll:

Bob......... :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

Rayvyn

Quote from: "UGLY OLDS"NOW you tell us   :roll:  :roll:  :lol:  :lol:   What I want to know is why Vance was the last person in the "Powder Room"  :shock:   Has anyone checked to make sure the light is turned off & the seat is down & the little smelly soaps are still there  :?:  :?:  :roll:  :roll:

Bob......... :wink:

You mean the room with the wool towels and the cotton balls arranged to look like little ewes? I wonder what the sign above the shower means.
It says "Ram Tough"

I like the T shirts on the ewes: "If you can read this, Vance fell off"
Or "That's a tail, not a gear shift"
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...

Danimal

Pizza hurts when it comes out your nose.