new format?

Started by Crosley.In.AZ, January 22, 2004, 02:44:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fat Cat

At this point we are just testing. I am going to have to make some sort of change as the old software is just getting to unmanagable. If I can make this software do all the things I want then it will definately get the go ahead.

This is a test of the image upload feature

Fat Cat

OldSub

This is a test of the Rodding Roundtable.  This is only a test.  If this were a real message it would contain news or other information.  This concludes this test.

Steve@OldSub.com
www.OldSub.com . www.MaxwellGarage.com . www.OldGasTowRigs.com

OldSub

I was able to link an image from the web and to use as an avatar.  I was able to load the avatar from my computer or from the web.

Steve@OldSub.com

OldSub

Quote from: "OldSub"I was able to link an image from the web and to use as an avatar.  I was able to load the avatar from my computer or from the web.

Not sure what happened to my signature...

Steve@OldSub.com

Fat Cat

In the options menu there is an option for attaching a sig file, If you uncheck it or turn your sig off in your profile it will not attach to the message.

manyolkars

I like it. Y'all come back, ya hear?

34ford

Just trying this out. Looks like it will be nice to have. Like all the options for things if I can remember them.  :D

bob

autocol

please please please can we alter the colours!!!

the red text with blue borders and the old RRT greeny-yellow background is AWFUL!!! :(

no offense intended.... but i'm sure we can make the site a little more pleaseing to the eye...

Dolly

This format looks vaguely familliar.   :wink:
Dolly

It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

Fat Cat

Quote from: "autocol"please please please can we alter the colours!!!

the red text with blue borders and the old RRT greeny-yellow background is AWFUL!!! :(

no offense intended.... but i'm sure we can make the site a little more pleaseing to the eye...

It is just one of many things that needed work before I when active with the software that didn't get done.