The Throne Room and other soap operas

Started by purplepickup, December 27, 2006, 12:24:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

purplepickup

I don't see many of you guys over on the other forums.  Did you forget to check them out or did Tony scare you away :shock: ?
George

enjenjo

I check them several times a day. Of course I have for some time now, like since they were started. :lol:
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

sirstude

I always go in from the new posts link.  Saves time.

Doug
1965 Impala SS  502
1941 Olds

Watcher of #974 1953 Studebaker Bonneville pas record holder B/BGCC 249.945 MPH.  He sure is FAST

www.theicebreaker.us

C9

C9

Sailing the turquoise canyons of the Arizona desert.

purplepickup

Fat Cat gave us an "off topic" forum called the Throne Room that can be seen on the Index Page http://www.roddingroundtable.com/forums/index.php?sid=231d1227ee7c5d7e4521261fd9a2749a

I had to change my bookmark to take me there first instead of here.  It lets me see if there are new posts in any of the other forums.  It took a little getting used to but I'm used to it now.  There are some interesting threads in the other forums.
George

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "C9"Throne room sites?

the off topic section recently setup.

you must be logged in to view the section.

I do not fully understand the title of the section "Throne Room"
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

slocrow

Quote from: "purplepickup"I don't see many of you guys over on the other forums.  Did you forget to check them out or did Tony scare you away :shock: ?
Ya got me George. At first I thought you were asking if we visit other forums (SRS, HAMB Etc) and why you hadn't seen us there like some time before.
Then of course things became clear.
I too have this page in my favorites as I seldom sign in, unless wanting to respond. Looks like I'd need to make some changes, also. Thanks for the FYI. Frank
Tell the National Guard to mind the grocery store...

rooster

What I have noticed is that to even view it you have to be logged in! Is that nessary?

purplepickup

Quote from: "rooster"What I have noticed is that to even view it you have to be logged in! Is that nessary?
I wasn't aware of that.  I don't have to log in.  My computer just remembers me so I'm always logged in and I don't have any reason to be here without being logged in.  It must be a cookie thing.
George

rooster

Quote from: "purplepickup"
Quote from: "rooster"What I have noticed is that to even view it you have to be logged in! Is that nessary?
I wasn't aware of that.  I don't have to log in.  My computer just remembers me so I'm always logged in and I don't have any reason to be here without being logged in.  It must be a cookie thing.

Wouldent that make the Throne room  Private to members only? :roll:

purplepickup

Quote from: "rooster"Wouldent that make the Throne room  Private to members only? :roll:
I guess it does. I'm not sure how Frank set it up.  Maybe he thought we'd start talking about religion & politics and didn't want the whole world seeing it.
George

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "purplepickup"
Quote from: "rooster"Wouldent that make the Throne room  Private to members only? :roll:
I guess it does. I'm not sure how Frank set it up.  Maybe he thought we'd start talking about religion & politics and didn't want the whole world seeing it.

LOL...... I like the throne room  set this way
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

enjenjo

Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Fat Cat

Actually it is setup so that any registered user has access and can post there. But you must be registered and logged in to see it. It will cut down on the spammers being able to attempting to post there.

river1

Quote from: "Crosley"I do not fully understand the title of the section "Throne Room" [/b]

i'm thinking that it's the THRONE ROOM do to the * that is sure to be flowin :roll:

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.