Happy Thanksgiving

Started by enjenjo, November 25, 2022, 12:05:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

enjenjo

A happy Thanksgiving to all my friends on the RRT. I hope you and your families had a great day.

SWMBO and I are visiting young Frank and his wife in North Carolina this week. The first time we have been able to get away in two years with one thing and another. Bless you all.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

kb426

Thank you. Best wishes to you.
TEAM SMART

WZ JUNK

I am a day late but I hope everyone had a great day.  I am still full of it.  :)
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH

idrivejunk

Still gobbling gobs of good gobbler today. Hope all your family get togethers were pleasant as mine was.  :)
Matt

jaybee

I wasn't around yesterday, but a Happy Thanksgiving to everyone here!
Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer  (1902 - 1983)

Charlie Chops 1940

Had Thanksgiving in the evening with our middle son and his crew. Very relaxed and a nice evening. My 12 year old Grandson and I watched The Boys of Bonneville.

Havent been able to sign in for a long time but I thought I 'd give it a shot and here I am again.
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

Crosley.In.AZ

We had a good day..  I grilled a turkey on the wood pellet smoker grill. TO fit inside the grill I trimmed  the turkey into was is being called Frog Style.  I injected the turkey with a marinate liquid, added some dry rub on it. It was very good.
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

purplepickup

We had a great dinner with good conversation. In spite of the 'world's problems', we have a lot to be thankful for.
George