intro BARNSEY

Started by barnsey, June 24, 2005, 09:54:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

barnsey

hi guys my name is Brett (barnsey) and i live on the n.s.w central coast of Australia i am new to this hobby and am currentley building a 1946 vauxhaull that i hope will be finnished in the next couple of months as i am keen to start my next project a 1930 chev rpu that i am going to build out of a 30 chev tourer that i have just brought included are a couple of pics that i hope don,t bore you guys too much cheers barnsey                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                

rx4ord

Nice to see you here Barnsey.Look out you guys Barnsey will make you laugh and keep you entertained.He's a lot of fun.Dave
When I was young I went hard and fast.Now I\'m old I still go hard, only slower

48thames

That is a beauty! Do you have any pics of side views of that car? The color is perfect.

barnsey

thanks guys for your comments i have a couple of side veiw pics just tried to post them but my photo bucket is down for maintnence i will try again later .my vauxhaul is an australian bodied version by GMH HOLDEN it is a four door with suiside doors at front i wanted to make it into a coupe or two door and chop the top but my skills are not that good maybe once the chev is on the road i might play with the vauxhaul again and chop and coup it but that won,t be for some time as when the vauxhaul is on the road im going to drive the wheels off it cheers barnsey p.s watch out for Dave ,RX4ord he,s pop anglia thames mad and he,s been known to tell a good joke too cheers barnsey

barnsey

here are a couple of side veiw pics the paint is a lot darker than in pics it is Ford wild violet with red pearl it stands out really well in the sun and the pics dont give it justice cheers barnsey                                                                                                                                                  

CLSSY56

Tri-5 Chevy Paint Code, Picture, Forum & Info Web Site
http://www.Tri-5Chevy.com
**V562403** - eBay

grazza

Bloody barnsey, what are you doing over here?  That bloody car of yours looks better in 'merica than it does back in Oz.
Graeme
My Mind Is A Dangerous Place
I Should not be allowed to wander through there alone

barnsey

yeh and its now in England too lol someone put it on a pommy site cheers barnsey p.s theres lots of kool stuff here at RRT i could spend all day here and still not get througth it all cheers barnsey

rx4ord

Bloody Barnsey is everywhere and I just vouched for him to join the Aussie site here.Must be mad.Dave
When I was young I went hard and fast.Now I\'m old I still go hard, only slower

barnsey

Quote from: "rx4ord"Bloody Barnsey is everywhere and I just vouched for him to join the Aussie site here.Must be mad.Dave
you mad? nah thats my middle name

grazza

* yea, forgot we needed people to vouch for us over here, sorry Bloody Barnsey or I woulda done it already, shall just have to do it now, CU.
P.S. More than a day can be spent over 'ere mate as you will see shortly.
Graeme
My Mind Is A Dangerous Place
I Should not be allowed to wander through there alone

barnsey

yep theres a lot of posts to catch up on and it raind all day today so iv been on all day lol cheers barnsey

barnsey

hi guys i havent posted for a couple of weeks as my computer has been down but i finally got it going ,iv been in the shed all weekend and fitted the brake peddle ,replaced a steering uni and tried to fit my tailshaft only to discover that it is too tight a fit now resulting from turning the rear leaf springs around to get the wheels to sit in the centre of the wheel arch ,so my Question is how much movement should i allow in the slipjoint area once i have the tailshaft in position? cheers barnsey                                                                                                                                

mu1s9t6a9ng

that thing is beautiful....i love the two tone....w/ the engine being almost a velvet purple and then the pearl on the car.....it's definately hot

barnsey

hi guys im back" :D  and my new computer works a treat its heaps faster than the old one and its just great to use.Anyway i'v been out working in my shed the past couple of weeks and have spent much time rubbing down my bolt on panals and repairing a few things and am getting ready to respray the whole car again as a couple of panals turned out a bit different color due to not being painted at the same time and the guy who usually mixes my paint going on hollidays which meant the new paint i bought was a slight bit different ,I have been thinking about the trim Any ideas what color trim would go with the wild violet i was thinking red as the violet has a red pearl in it but im open for suggestions cheers barnsey