ReIntroduction

Started by 48bill, February 13, 2004, 11:55:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

48bill

Since I have been a lurker for the past 3 1/2 years since my last Intro I thought I would reintroduce myself to the RRT.   I'm Bill Coleman a 63 year old hot rodder and grandfather.  I've been involved with old cars and hot rods since the mid 1950's.  Currently I drive a 48 Chev convertible with a 350/350 combo with a 1963 Chev, full size sub frame (thank you Gerry Burger).  I have had the convertible on the road since 1975 and it has been around.  I also have a 48 Ford F-1 pickup almost daily driver.  It has a 425ci Caddy,. turbo 400 and a fairly rust free body (it was owned for many years by a rural fire department here in Connecticut).  I have rebuilt the front end and steering, installed a 3" dropped axle, power steering kit, rewired, installed a vintage air system, and a bunch of other stuff.  .  My longer-term project, that I've wanted since the mid 50's, is a 1926 Ford lakes style modified roadster I have been picking at it since 1994.  I currently have most all the parts so once a couple of delayed large "honey do's" are done to our 1880 house I can get back on the modified roadster.  Nuff said about me.  Thanks for listening. Bill
48bill
Bill C from Connecticut
48 Chevrolet Cabriolet

enjenjo

Now just stay out on the open instead of going back in the closet. LOL sounds like you have some nice rides.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

48bill

Quote from: "enjenjo"Now just stay out on the open instead of going back in the closet. LOL sounds like you have some nice rides.

Thanks for the welcome.  Both 48's get used so they like their owner are well seasoned.  I've added picture of them to my original post.

Thanks again,
48bill
Bill C from Connecticut
48 Chevrolet Cabriolet

purplepickup

Welcome Bill.  You've got a couple of cool cars there.   I'm partial to F-1's since my grandpa had one when I was about 5 years old.   We did a lot of neat stuff in that old truck. :)
George