Test

Started by Ohio Blue Tip, February 12, 2004, 10:38:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ohio Blue Tip

Some people try to turn back their odometers
Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this way.
I\'ve traveled a long way and some of the
roads weren\'t paved.

Ken

enjenjo

It didn't work Ken, try again :lol:
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Digger__Dave

Quote from: "enjenjo"It didn't work Ken, try again :lol:

enjenjo, I re-registered, (note from yesterday and from the HAMB) but because I have had a change in email address, (all the "spam")
I had to modify my "handle" slightly.

So... now "Digger Dave" with ONE underscore won't let me in.
I have now re-registered with TWO underscores between the two names.
Hope this doesn't create a problem. :?:
DIGGER DAVE
FLATHEAD FANATIC
BONNEVILLE "JUNKIE"  8)

enjenjo

No problem on this end. But Ken's post still doesn't work :twisted:

Dirk35

Testies, Testies, 1, 2, Three???!!!!! :roll:

enjenjo

Yours didn't work either Dirk, but Digger Dave is coming in loud and clear  :roll:

Digger__Dave

Gee.. it's like "old home week!"
Good to see all the 'ole timers comin' back!
:lol:
DIGGER DAVE
FLATHEAD FANATIC
BONNEVILLE "JUNKIE"  8)

Rochie

Digger,  seems like I just talked to you!  I had to re-register like a lot of other people because I couldn't remember my password.  I don't post much on the RRT but I do know a lot of the folks.
Quote from: "Digger__Dave"Gee.. it's like "old home week!"
talk to you guys later,
Rochie

HotRodLadyCrusr

Who's this Digger______Dave dude???  He doesn't look fimiliar..... your going to get flamed buddy if you don't do an intro!   :lol:
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

phat rat

Kenny never comes through anyway :lol:
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

Rochie

Denise, Digger's been registered before ...right ??? Digger...Digger?
Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"Who's this Digger______Dave dude???  He doesn't look fimiliar..... your going to get flamed buddy if you don't do an intro!   :lol:
He's an electrical wizard from what I've gathered.  He does that computer to injection stuff and looms for anything.  Maybe he can help you to get some decent gas mileage outta "Big Olds" with a little change to injection!!
Rochie

sirstude

I love how we all go to the test post to check in for the first time.  If the post was headed "everyone check in to see who is here" not a darn one of us would even look at that thread.  Right?

Doug
1965 Impala SS  502
1941 Olds

Watcher of #974 1953 Studebaker Bonneville pas record holder B/BGCC 249.945 MPH.  He sure is FAST

www.theicebreaker.us

chopped

I would cause I always do what I'm told! After trying to log in for an hour I gave up and re reg. Hey Denise, I'm goin to have to move back so you can show me how to use this thing. Was thinking how you taught me how to post pics. :wink:

Digger__Dave

Quote from: "Rochie"Digger,  seems like I just talked to you!  I had to re-register like a lot of other people because I couldn't remember my password.  I don't post much on the RRT but I do know a lot of the folks.
Quote from: "Digger__Dave"Gee.. it's like "old home week!"
talk to you guys later,
Rochie

Yep, it's me.
In addition to not remembering my old password; I have had a change in address, so even after finally remembering the password; I had to register under a new name. Still Digger Dave, BUT with TWO underscores between the names.
DIGGER DAVE
FLATHEAD FANATIC
BONNEVILLE "JUNKIE"  8)

HotRodLadyCrusr

I was just teasing my good buddy Dave, sweetheart Dave, but I guess it didn't come off as a joke.

No matter how many underscores, or lack of underscores, Digger Dave is still Digger_Dave.    :wink:
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.