2022: What are you doing today?

Started by kb426, January 01, 2022, 02:26:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kb426

TEAM SMART

kb426

As the final hours of 2022 wind down, I just returned from a bike ride. It was 64 degrees. It may be 0 by the end of the week but it's still one more nice day. :) I was just discussing with my wife what had happened in the last year. It has been a good year for us. No deaths of anybody close, pretty good health, grandkids are doing fine, I lived through taking the 51 F16 apart twice and getting it painted and was fortunate enough to sell it when I wanted. :) I went to 7 shows this year and had a good time at each without any difficulties. The price of motels in Colorado is a painful story but it's all part of it. We all want the price of fuel to go down but at least when we go to the pump, it's there. I remember last year in Pueblo when I had to hunt to find fuel. LOL. Today marks 4 years of being not gainfully employed. :) Not everybody gets to live this long and I'm very thankful that I have. Best wishes to all of the R.R.T. for the next year. :)
TEAM SMART

WZ JUNK

The repair is done on the fender.  It will go to the body shop tomorrow.  It is good to be able to help out a old friend.
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH