2023 Fuel Prices

Started by Crosley.In.AZ, January 02, 2023, 08:16:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crosley.In.AZ

Thursday morning , we were out n about.  Regular grade gasoline jumped up another 20 cents.  Common price I see now is $4.19-9 .

Diesel has not jumped up yet.
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

Crosley.In.AZ

We were out this wed morning just before the rain started....  Gas prices are still about the same :  regular is $4.19-9  to $4.49-9.. Premium is at 5 dollar range.

Diesel has not climbed up for some reason?  I see $4.41-9 for diesel often.

Fun Fact: Usually Sams Club and that place know as Costco is about 25 cents less for gasoline than the average  street price.  That has changed to 10 cents difference at this time.
Tony

Crosley.In.AZ

Its been a while , but prices are kinda the same around my area..  altho: we have not been out this morning.

The "clubs" prices have raised quite a bit. $4.24-9 is common near me, when the other stations are $4.49-9 to $4.79-9 for regular.

Diesel remains in the $4.41-9 to $4.59-9 range
Tony

phat46

We are as "low" as $3.19 here. I have seen a lot more Canadians over here lately, we're on the border with Canada, since gas is about $5:50 a gallon over there.

Crosley.In.AZ

Arizona is now rated as the 3rd highest state wide average for fuel prices in the USA .. $4.20 a gallon on regular.. Calliefornia and Hawaii are higher.

Local to me the price is still basically $4.49-9 for regular. The higher priced stations are $4.89-9.

Diesel is still about $4.49-9 ... :o   :o 
Tony

phat46

....aand we jump 40 cents overnight. $3:59 today.

Crosley.In.AZ

Its the fun time of year here in AZ... gasoline prices spike upwards.  We read the usual BS reasons: AZ uses blended fuel (3 types) , refinery shut down for maintenance, spring break, pipeline break, its hot, it is raining.  LOL  I think we are just too close to Calliefornia?

I am not sure why we have 3 types of blended fuel in AZ.. Seems like 1 blended fuel that is cleaner and make everything butterflies and puppies would be simple?
Tony

Crosley.In.AZ

Paid $4.49-9 for diesel fuel today..  20 gallons in the ol F-350 at 90 dollar$

Brought the needle up to half tank mark, slightly over that mark
Tony

kb426

$3.09 today. It changes pretty often now.
TEAM SMART

Crosley.In.AZ

Another partial fill on the ol F-350.. Same price: $4.49-9 ... Went for the even $100.00 today
Tony

Crosley.In.AZ

Something is up with prices around us here... The "clubs" are now within 5 cents of the area Stations.  $4.44-9 at the "clubs" to $4.49-9 at the area stations.. Weeks ago , that price difference was 25 cents usually. The it dropped to 10 cents difference

A few of the higher priced stations are at $5.09-9 for regular grade.  Premium is at $5.75-9

Diesel remains at $4.49-9 as a common seen price on the low end around here. Higher stations are at $4.69-9  to $4.89-9 for diesel
Tony

Crosley.In.AZ

Today is wednesday April 12th...  On tuesday morning we ran out early.  Prices local to me had jumped 20 cents up again. $4.69-9 for regular grade gasoline is now common. 

Something else is happening.  Reports at various stations around the valley of No gasoline.  Regular and mid grade gasoline are out.  Not for long. Apparently the fuel load shows up the same day from what I read.  Maybe people are panic buying gasoline??

A friend in far northeast valley (Fountain Hills) I went to high school with,  Sent photo of a sign on a pump explaining No regular or mid grade gasoline. THere was diesel and Premium. The word regular was scratched out. My friend said there was gasoline there that day.

2nd item: Today, I stopped at a Sams Club on west side near 303 Freeway and Bell road. The pump there (diesel) was limiting me to $50.00 purchase. Same with another diesel truck guy as we talked..  So:  I made 2 $50 dollar purchases.  I am not sure if it was a glitch or what. A gal at another diesel pump said hers went to $110.00

:o
Tony

kb426

I filled up at $3.39 today. The other station down the road had 3.84. maybe in the morning, they will all be the same price???
TEAM SMART

Crosley.In.AZ

Filled up the Honda Civic car today at Sams Club..  $4.45-9 a gallon on the regular.. Street price in the area is still $4.69-9  :o

$45.05 into the ol tank of the Civic car
Tony

enjenjo

$3.39 at Wauseon today at Circle K
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.