What are you doing today? 2018

Started by enjenjo, December 31, 2017, 03:15:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kb426

I just became unemployed! By choice. :) I walked out the door for the last time after 33.5 years at this job. Now my job will be watching the mailbox waiting on retirement checks to arrive. LOL
TEAM SMART

phat46

Quote from: "kb426"I just became unemployed! By choice. :) I walked out the door for the last time after 33.5 years at this job. Now my job will be watching the mailbox waiting on retirement checks to arrive. LOL

Great way to start the new year. Enjoy your retirement, I still haven't found anything I don't like about it! 😃

58 Yeoman

Congratulations!  You'll really like it.

What day is it?
I survived the Hyfrecator 2000.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
1967 Corvair 500 2dr Hardtop
1967 Corvair 500 4dr Hardtop
Phil

purplepickup

Quote from: "kb426"I just became unemployed! By choice. :) I walked out the door for the last time after 33.5 years at this job.
Congratulations! Maybe now you can find some time for your projects.  :shock:
George

UGLY OLDS

Quote from: "kb426"I just became unemployed! By choice. :) I walked out the door for the last time after 33.5 years at this job. Now my job will be watching the mailbox waiting on retirement checks to arrive. LOL

Congrats  :!:  :!:
Maybe you will be able to find time for a hobby  :idea:  :?:  :roll:

Is access to the "stripping tank" a retirement benefit   :?:  :?:

Bob... :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

WZ JUNK

Congratulations.  I know you will be glad you made the move.

Now that you do not have a job, I will start making you a list of stuff you can do for me.  :D

John
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH

enjenjo

You will love it, I do. Don't miss work at all. Although every few months I call my old boss and tell him I won't be in.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

idrivejunk

Yer gonna have to do seriously smoky burnouts to and from the mailbox eating candy in order to utilize that stream of tire-mint checks. At least the path will be clearly marked.  :lol:

Seriously, I'd venture a guess you earned the heck out of it and that we have only begun to see what you're capable of. Nap to your heart's content. If life is a journey, you may now exit the interstate to explore two lane attractions. Congrats, KB.
Matt

chimp koose

Jeez KB with all the builds you get done I thought you already WERE retired !  :shock:  :shock:  :shock: NOW you will have time for Bobs fenders ! :lol:  :lol: Enjoy your retirement . I am sure you will !

416Ford

Congratulations KB, can't wait to see what you build with all you spare time. :)
You never have time to do it right the first time but you always have time to do it again.