Kalamazoo Show

Started by 416Ford, August 31, 2023, 07:55:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

416Ford

Who is going to Kalamazoo this year? I should have the car back from the alignment shop tonight so I can make the drive down.
You never have time to do it right the first time but you always have time to do it again.

lofat46

Dave, I'll be there. Getting in Thursday. Should be on our usual corner.

416Ford

I'll look for you. Tall guy in a white car shirt.  :lol:
You never have time to do it right the first time but you always have time to do it again.

lofat46

Correct, to make it easier to find me, I also have gray hair and a gray goatee. That should help narrow it down.🤣

purplepickup

I'm planning to be there but I've got a trailer full to sell at the swap meet.
George

kb426

TEAM SMART

416Ford

Number of cars and vendors were down but the company was great.

416Ford

And our great builder 348tripower won the Division Director Pick award.

kb426

TEAM SMART

lofat46

1,079 registered rods. Talked to an NSRA official that said vendors are down because of the internet. Why pay employees and space fees and fuel costs when most people order parts on line. Next year's dates are later, September 20, 21 and 22.

purplepickup

Sold all my stuff at the swap and had a little time to hang with the RRT group. Great weather and friends.
George

416Ford

So them changing the dates does not mean that more suppliers will be making the show. Only that we will have a chance for 40 degree temp and snow.