Adding photo to post

Started by 1939coupe, August 05, 2007, 12:17:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1939coupe

I'm having a PROBLEM attaching a photo to a Post. The photo is a 87K jpeg. I click Browse, choose the file then click Add Attachment. After a few seconds the screen refreshes and the I click Submit. When I view the the post later there is no photo. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks, 1939coupe

UGLY OLDS

Send a PM to FATCAT or Enjenjo on this one...They are your best source for help...
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

enjenjo

How long is it taking to refresh? It may be timing out.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Fat Cat

Quote from: "1939coupe"I'm having a PROBLEM attaching a photo to a Post. The photo is a 87K jpeg. I click Browse, choose the file then click Add Attachment. After a few seconds the screen refreshes and the I click Submit. When I view the the post later there is no photo. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks, 1939coupe

File size is not the only limitationon image posting. Images must be smaller than 550 pixels in width.

1939coupe

Quote from: "Fat Cat"
Quote from: "1939coupe"I'm having a PROBLEM attaching a photo to a Post. The photo is a 87K jpeg. I click Browse, choose the file then click Add Attachment. After a few seconds the screen refreshes and the I click Submit. When I view the the post later there is no photo. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks, 1939coupe

File size is not the only limitationon image posting. Images must be smaller than 550 pixels in width.

Is there also a hight limit? As for Refreash time it take about 4-5 sec. I will have to check the width of my photo.

Thanks,1939coupe

Fat Cat

The maximum file size is 120kb and within the dimensions I listed previously. There are no error messages when a file is outside those limits and unless you verify that the image was uploaded then you would not notice it until the post is posted.

http://www.roddingroundtable.com/forums/attach_rules.php?f=6