Attention HRI refugees

Started by Fat Cat, February 23, 2005, 06:39:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fat Cat

Quote from: "32coupe"Don't tell me....................................... you have a big nose too :lol:

Nope think lower.

:-}

X38

32coupe

I know.........................................................................................................Feet
If you can\'t fix it with a hammer, you\'ve got an electrical problem

choco

Quote from: "Fat Cat"
Quote from: "32coupe"Don't tell me....................................... you have a big nose too :lol:

Nope think lower.

:-}

What, coccyx? Is that it, a big coccyx? Is your coccyx really big? How about some photos, come on, big boy, show us your huge coccyx!

SYLLABICATION: coc·cyx
PRONUNCIATION:   kksks
NOUN: Inflected forms: pl. coc·cy·ges (kk-sjz, kks-jz)
A small triangular bone at the base of the spinal column in humans and tailless apes, consisting of several fused rudimentary vertebrae. Also called tailbone.  
ETYMOLOGY: New Latin, from Greek kokkx, cuckoo, coccyx (from its resemblance to a cuckoo's beak).

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Frank Choco Munday, Technical Author
Hot Rod Handbooks

OFOF

Let's see, what was that I read about kids not being dumb?   :lol:
Don Palfreyman

Fat Cat

Quote from: "32coupe"I know.........................................................................................................Feet

Well close enough. The correct answer was toe. I have a big toe

32coupe

What only one.................................

What about the other foot.............................

Carps

Quote from: "32coupe"
Quote from: "Brootal"Hey Choco, how come your avatar is different between the HAMB and RRT? The HAMB one is much LESS UGLY than the one you're using here! :lol:

Funny thing is, he is a lot uglier in person....................................

Funnier still is that statement applies to all three Franks.

Franck 'Choco Mundy, Frank "Fat Cat' Kocinski and Frank 'Enjenjo' Kocinski.  However the last is likely the only one you'll regulalrly see nekkid, but only on lawn mowing days.  

Ohmygawd, I just had the worst thought ever, imagine all three of them nekkid together.   :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

Carps

Quote from: "OFOF"Let's see, what was that I read about kids not being dumb?   :lol:

Seems it's only the Franks that qualify. :lol:
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

Fat Cat

Quote from: "32coupe"What only one.................................

What about the other foot.............................

The other one is just average sized

Mr34

Mr34 has arrived!!!!!! Mate, Im Flat out like a lizard drinkin'.

Hi im another refugee.

man i never thought id be saying that! hope i dont get locked up in a detention centre...does the ASRF have any of those?

well, im off up the frog and toad, gettin a dogs eye with dead horse, see you lot round.

Ev. 34 chev.

choco

Quote from: "Mr34"Mr34 has arrived!!!!!! Mate, Im Flat out like a lizard drinkin'.

Hi im another refugee.

man i never thought id be saying that! hope i dont get locked up in a detention centre...does the ASRF have any of those?

well, im off up the frog and toad, gettin a dogs eye with dead horse, see you lot round.

Ev. 34 chev.

Oh no! A bloody YOBBO!
Frank Choco Munday, Technical Author
Hot Rod Handbooks

Bern_32

There are laws against YOBBOS aren't there :shock:
"Just a Kid in a Hopped Up Model A"

32coupe

I hope so, we outlawed them years ago :D

X38

Mr 35, exactly what time capsule are you attemting to speak from?