A look into the future

Started by Fat Cat, November 29, 2006, 12:47:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sean

Quote from: "Carps"Hey, wasn't John Milner's deuce coupe this colour?

That's gotta give it some kind of cred.   :wink:

If this is supposed to be the color of Milners coupe, then my monitor needs some color adjustment. Looks more like a chinese mustard color to me. Not bright like american mustard, but slightly tan/yellow.

What color is it supposed to be?

enjenjo

It's called Sunflower yellow.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

CQQL33

Don't like the back ground color  :(      I would suggest a nice solft Blue....   I think that would be more relaxing and softer on the eyes.  :shock:    Sunflower Yellow (?) doesn't look good on my 'puter   :cry:  I don't like the back ground color[/u]

HotRodLadyCrusr

I actually like the color.  Looks more greenish then yellowish on my monitor.
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

jusjunk

well i wouldnt let me log in

It isn't quite like starting all over again. I look at it more like remodeling your house or redoing your rod. Everything is basically the same but things look and work better.
Ya thats what Bill Gates always says.. Im still kinda * that they finally made windows explorer with tabs  like netscape and I cant get a download.
Some thing about verification.. Its all a money deal aint it
:wink:
Dave

Fat Cat

Quote from: "jusjunk"well i wouldnt let me log in

Did you sign up for an account. It is not setup to convert over from this forum yet. They have not created all the tools needed for that yet. It is still in beta at this point.

SKR8PN

.......wouldn't let me log in either............It DID automatically post my username and password,but  when I hit login,it acted like I wasn't there.......

Like the colors :D
If we are what we eat.........
Then I am fast,cheap and easy.

Fat Cat

Quote from: "SKR8PN".......wouldn't let me log in either............It DID automatically post my username and password,but  when I hit login,it acted like I wasn't there.......

Like the colors :D

As I have previously posted, Did you sign up for an account.?It is not setup to convert over from this forum yet. They have not created all the tools needed for that yet. It is still in beta at this point. There are 13 registered users on that forum and your name is not among them.

oldmanolds

Looksgood to me.Keep the font at that size and all of us old timers can read it just fine.Dave
GETTING OLD SUCKS..BUT IT SURE BEATS THE ATERNATIVE.     www.stophd.org