It's Christmas again.

Started by Carps, December 24, 2014, 08:44:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carps

So here's to all my friends at the RRT who it seems I never get enough time to have fun with anymore.

May you all have a great day of fun and festivity today followed up with a happy healthy and prosperous new year this time next week.

And may all your wishes come true.
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

phat46

Quote from: "Carps"So here's to all my friends at the RRT who it seems I never get enough time to have fun with anymore.

May you all have a great day of fun and festivity today followed up with a happy healthy and prosperous new year this time next week.

And may all your wishes come true.

Thanks Carps, same to you, I see on T.V. That Santa is already in your neck of the woods.

UGLY OLDS

Thanks from us also.....Merry Christmas to all of our friends here on the RR  ... Please take time to remember the reason for the season .... :D

Bob & Cathy .....  :b-d:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

chimp koose

Take care everyone ,and have a merry Christmas ! This year after boxing day, the mrs. and I will be in Las Vegas celebrating our 25th anniversary.

Harry

Best wishes for a Merry Christmas from up here on the tundra.

Rochie

And from not so far up the tundra ....Merry Christmas and a safe and Happy New Year to all of the folks here
Wayne

bucketmouth

I hope Santa makes it I saw him working on his ride.
I maybe from down under but I know which way is up.
Oh hell there goes another head rush.

bucketmouth

Merry Christmas and a happy new year to you all.
Charlie
I maybe from down under but I know which way is up.
Oh hell there goes another head rush.

jaybee

Merry Christmas to each and every one of you.
Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer  (1902 - 1983)

Arnold

Merry Christmas! All the best to everyone out here and their families,friends,associates.

416Ford

Quote from: "UGLY OLDS"Thanks from us also.....Merry Christmas to all of our friends here on the RR  ... Please take time to remember the reason for the season .... :D

Bob & Cathy .....  :b-d:

What Bob said ^^^^^^^And here is one for the kids and grand kids from our neighborhood.

http://reindeercam.com/
You never have time to do it right the first time but you always have time to do it again.

348tripower

Merry Christmas to all fellow RRTers. Got the kids coming over tonight plus neighbors and friends. Off to the daughters tomorrow.  :D Trying to keep the princess on slow with the new knee. Its a big job.
Don Colliau

chris spokes

merry Christmas and a happy new year
he who has the most toys wins

GPster

Merry Christmas to all those that enjoy this site and to the ones that make it possible. Gpster and Linda

WZ JUNK

Happy Holidays to everyone.

John
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH