Welcome Aboard

Started by Fat Cat, January 21, 2004, 12:34:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slick 50

QuoteHi Y'all,
Just checking in to see what's happening with the new look. I think it will be fine after a short aclimation period! I'll try some new features tomorrow.

QuoteDoes this just continue on the thread unless it's manually deleted? OK, it does.

QuoteWhere do we find a spell checker?

Now on to the BOLD and the Beautiful

I LIKE IT!!!
Ken    8)
aka Slick 50

autocol

well... i'm figuring i better post, just so i have at least one to my name.

good choice frank, this forum stuff is really good, as the aussie board shows. though i'll miss the emoticon of the face doing a burnout!!  

:mrgreen: and the one like this that wasn't green. oh well....

rumrumm

I like this kind of format much easier than the old one. Good choice of software, FatCat.
Lynn
'32 3W

I write novels, too. https://lsjohanson.com

40_Tudor

I installed a new modem yesterday then went to the Rodding Roundtable websight and couldn't get in. I thought, man what did I screw up this time. Took me a couple of hours to install it the modem, remove old software, install new software and card, remove new software, re-install new software, you know the drill (if all else fails "Read The Directions stupid").  :oops:
The new sight seems good, now I can get in.
Anyway change is good.

Just checking in...but...I am getting a little nervous with so many members listed with "Gender:Unknown" :shock:
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

enjenjo

Quote from: "40"Just checking in...but...I am getting a little nervous with so many members listed with "Gender:Unknown" :shock:

Well, they can open their pants and look down if it's important to them :oops:
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

av8

Quote from: "Fat Cat"So Tell me what you think.  :lol:

I like it so far. It has a comfortable look. I'm anxious to learn and develop my posting skills. Like others, I hope it accommodates two or more photos on a single post as the previous board did.

Thanks for your efforts, Franks!

cuda66273

Looks good..

I've been away for a couple of years, I look forward to posting again

\"You can never exceed the speed of your wallet\"

cuda66273

I think if you go to the profile page and load each page as you fill in the info it will update.

I just tried it and it worked for me...but then I'm genious :D ....well OK smart :) .....alright so I called a IT buddy and he told me what to do....:(

Now stop laughing    :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
\"You can never exceed the speed of your wallet\"

SamIyam

The place is different, but the people remain the same.

I like that.   :D

Seeyalater!
Sam.

Slick 50

Haven't seen you post here in quite a while Sam.I was beginning to think you didn't love us anymore :(
Ken    8)
aka Slick 50

Leon

I like it.
I had a couple problems replying but figured you were doing something to the system that was a temp thing.  Seems to be fine now.

tom36

It looks to me as though it is going to work well.  Just a little "period of adjustment"   Tom..

Jimc

Life in the fast lane aint so great. Just ask the opossum

41ChevyTrucker

Quote from: "Fat Cat"So Tell me what you think.  :lol:

Cool! Seems to be a lot faster. :D

Is there some way to change the red font? My eyes are bugging out looking at the red on yellow.

It would be cool if you could import the BEER TOASTING "CHEERS" emoticon! That was the best one!