Good Guys Puyallup

Started by sirstude, July 29, 2014, 03:12:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sirstude

Just got home a couple of minutes ago from Puyallup.  What a great show, over 2600 cars, and great weather starting Thursday afternoon.  We left Helena on Wednesday morning in the rain.  Stayed in Moses Lake that night, first time I have ever been cold in Moses Lake.  Headed the rest of the way on Thursday and was looking for the Ark when we went over Snoqualme pass.  Just a torrential downpour.  Great time the rest of the week.  

Doug
1965 Impala SS  502
1941 Olds

Watcher of #974 1953 Studebaker Bonneville pas record holder B/BGCC 249.945 MPH.  He sure is FAST

www.theicebreaker.us

sirstude

This year's Ridler winner was crusing the grounds all weekend.  Here is it is parked on Saturday night.

Doug
1965 Impala SS  502
1941 Olds

Watcher of #974 1953 Studebaker Bonneville pas record holder B/BGCC 249.945 MPH.  He sure is FAST

www.theicebreaker.us

WZ JUNK

I was south of there Sunday afternoon and I saw a lot rods on the road.  Glad you had fun.

John
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH

Charlie Chops 1940

Last time I was over Snowqualme Pass was Easter 1968 in a snow storm in my '62 Vette with no chains. I was okay with it since Michigan has more than it's share of snow. I did get a harsh warning from a state trooper though and 4 miles later it was rain. Never spun a tire.
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

bucketmouth

Glad you had a good time I went there last year for the first time and yes it is a great event. I wish I could have gone again this year but work got in the way of that.

No photos aren't proof that you went.......so where are the pix :)
I maybe from down under but I know which way is up.
Oh hell there goes another head rush.