2024: Fuel Prices.

Started by Crosley.In.AZ, January 01, 2024, 07:14:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

58 Yeoman and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Crosley.In.AZ

The "clubs" reached $3.40 a gallon on regular by the end of the day monday..

Street prices remain the same .. so far.  :lol:
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

Crosley.In.AZ

The clubs are at $3.45-9 for regular this thursday...

I bought diesel for my F350 truck today.  We had 30 cents discount from the price $3.93-9  to $3.63-9

8)
Tony

Crosley.In.AZ

The "clubs" hit $3.50 a gallon over the weekend..  THey have dropped back to $3.48 a gallon for regular.

Street prices have come back down  2 to 5 cents a gallon on regular ,  Diesel remains the same
Tony

Crosley.In.AZ

Local stations were at $3.79-9 for a while.. Today (wednesday) the prices jumped 20 - 30 cents. Stations near us that were $3.79-9  are now $4.09-9 for regular.

Diesel is still the same price, i doubt that lasts long.

Some rumbles on the price increase is: Summer blend change over(its not summer here yet)... and the Calliefornia refineries are not operating at capacity .

:roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:
Tony

Crosley.In.AZ

We have regular grade gasoline at a street price of $4.09-9 to $4.29-9  this friday.

The "clubs" are at $3.70 today..

Buzz in the news is the prices will go a bit higher still.

Diesel has increased to $4.09-9 to $4.19-9

:roll:  :roll:  :roll:
Tony

Crosley.In.AZ

Whacky price changes with the clubs and street prices..  In the area of 2 to 5 cents change during the day.

At least its not 20 cents at a time.. LOL  :twisted:

Station near us can be at $4.09-9 in the evening.. Next morning it is $4.07-9... By late in the afternoon , its back up to $4.09-9.

Weird I say.  8)
Tony

Crosley.In.AZ

I spoke too soon again.. Prices in our area went up 20 - 30 cents a gallon on gasoline again.  Station near us that was $4.09-9 this morning... Late afternoon , it hit $4.39-9.

Station east of us where I changed out a flat tire on sunday.. Was at $4.59-9 this afternoon when I visited the AutoZone next door.

8)
Tony

Crosley.In.AZ

Street price on regular is still $4.40 to $4.60 a gallon.  Diesel is at $4.10 to $4.20 a gallon

The "clubs" are at $3.96 a gallon for regular
Tony

enjenjo

$3.74 here in Wauseon today. Up 50 cents in the last week.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Crosley.In.AZ

Street prices on regular have run $4.40 a gallon for a near 10 days...  Came down to $4.30 a gallon at a few stations.

Diesel dropped to 4 dollars a gallon. My F350 is just over half tank still (48 gal tank)

The "clubs" are at $3.92  a gallon for regular  for now.
Tony

Bruce Dorsi

The average cost of regular in NJ is currently at $3.61.

Most stations in my area of NJ are $3.41 to $3.52.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If being smart means knowing what I am dumb at,  I must be a genius!

Crosley.In.AZ

Street prices on regular is in the 4 teens or lower.. $4.13 to $4.03  , that is around us.

Diesel is running at 4 dollars a gallon again, down from $4.10 to $4.20

I paid $3.60 a gallon for regular in Prescott AZ the other day on a Motorcycle ride.  The station offered Ethanol phree regular gasoline at 50 cents higher a gallon.  As I recall yrs ago , we were told when ethanol was blended in to gasoline it made the gasoline higher priced.  Now non ethanol gasoline is much higher priced.  Must be supply and demand at work here?
Tony