Yeti's 37 chev moredoor

Started by the yeti, September 05, 2008, 07:03:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

the yeti

Gday this is my 4th post, I've been a member for some time but don't post much here.

I'm currently building my first rod, I've done plenty of old fairlanes falcons and holdens but this is the first time I've built a full chassis car.

It's a pretty simple build,

Jag IFS
Jag IRS (Still caged)
Holden 308
Traumatic Auto

I've posted all this on Ozrodders and 98% of the chassis Idea I stole off 32 Coupe and one of his projects so I cant take any credit but here are a few photos

As she got off the tilt tray

body dummy fitted

last weekend

cant see much for nearly 12 months meh! what you gonna do, the family comes first, I hope to finish off the chassis and drop the body back on in the next few weeks then the real fun starts

EMSjunkie

Oh contrare......looks great for 12 months of work. :D
looks like your going great guns Mate!! 8)
keep up the good work. :wink:
keep the pix comin'

Vance

p.s.    are those Fire Brigade britches hangin' on yer wall??
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

the yeti

good spotting EMSJunky I'm also a volanteer fire fighter but I guess with a screen name like EMSJunky your good at spotting this stuff

pvcerod

Lookin good Yeti........those wheels been balanced properly as I'm not real sure those wheel weights are in the right place. :P  :wink:  :lol:  :lol:
Happy Cruzin
Steve

the yeti

boom tish

the wheels are in the process of being balanced thats why I have the vise, its holding the weights  :lol:

you a funny bugga steve I just havent worked out if its funny ha ha or just funny  :lol:  :lol:  

(as I was told on another forum you arnt alowd to take offence if I put a  :lol: after it)

pvcerod

Quote from: "the yeti"boom tish

the wheels are in the process of being balanced thats why I have the vise, its holding the weights  :lol:

you a funny bugga steve I just havent worked out if its funny ha ha or just funny  :lol:  :lol:  

(as I was told on another forum you arnt alowd to take offence if I put a  :lol: after it)

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

We know what we are talkin about........that's all that matters. :P  :wink:  :lol:  :D

Talked to Hewey last night......well via Emails & Pm's.........I will be up your way 25th or 26th Sept as I have been asked to stay at Sherrif's Place on my way to VALLA.......may call in or if you, Hewey & the Kids might Cruze over.......I think Hewey was going to chat to you about it.  8)  :wink:
Happy Cruzin
Steve