Thanks..for keeping the site going..all the posts..

Started by Arnold, March 25, 2023, 10:38:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arnold

I still come here most days..VERY APPRECIATIVE! for the site..AND ALL the posts..

Just seems to be..can't offer much to so many of the topics

Keep up the good work!

GPster

I agree. It's like a gathering of friends that meets and the topic of discussion can vary. I hope the days don't come where someone doesn't have something to say but unfortunately I can only contribute one subject an a time. GPster

sirstude

I also thank everyone for being here.  I don't get out to the garage much anymore, still building up my strength, but all looks good.
Doug
1965 Impala SS  502
1941 Olds

Watcher of #974 1953 Studebaker Bonneville pas record holder B/BGCC 249.945 MPH.  He sure is FAST

www.theicebreaker.us

rumrumm

The RRT and Chevy High Performance are the two sites I go to for information. Many thanks for keeping this site active and for all of you who make this site great. One thing you can say about the RRT, there is never any nasty posts here. That's refreshing.
Lynn
'32 3W

I write novels, too. https://lsjohanson.com

phat46

I don't get on here too much for some reason lately. I am glad to see the site still is the same. It us appreciated. 

jaybee

Likewise from me. Not having a garage these days really disappoints me, but I'll get one back eventually and am constantly grateful for all the knowledge people share.
Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer  (1902 - 1983)

enjenjo

thanks for appreciating the effort. To be fair the kudos go to FatCat without him it would be gone. I'm just the finance man. :)

With the ongoing health issues going on in my family, and work issues, I haven't been out in the shop much, but it's been like that in the past too at times, but it seems to be getting better. I'm still here every day to learn.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

purplepickup

I want to thank everyone that hangs out here and especially those that post regularly. I'm more of a reader than a poster nowadays.

I don't have an active car project right now and all of my energy is going towards finishing what I've started at the cabin while I still can. It's going to be my legacy that I'll leave to this world and my vision hasn't quite been finished yet.

I'm not visible here but I'm still lurking.
George

Rochie

Jesssuss, I thought I ws locked out due to my infrequent post on here, but I ws only not logged in.  I too want to thank Enjeno and Fatcat for keeping the site going. I also read more than I post but I'm sure glad the site is here

idrivejunk

Present and thankful for many years of patience.  8)
Matt

bucketmouth

I must admit I don't come on here much anymore but then again I don't go on anything much anymore. I don't know why because I'm retired now but I seem to have less time. I'm glad the site is still running as it's the only one I look for when I do. Thanks.
I maybe from down under but I know which way is up.
Oh hell there goes another head rush.

slocrow

I still pop in from time to time. I've met some great folks through this site which as mentioned, seems to house mostly adults in it's review room.
You can usually get some spot on answers from your questions too!
Frank
Tell the National Guard to mind the grocery store...