'36 Ford sheetmetal

Started by OlBuzzard, September 03, 2004, 08:13:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OlBuzzard

I have been on this forum mostly as a lurker but I'm finally getting back to working on my '36 tudor humpback after remodeling our house.  I bought the '36 in pieces so I've never seen how it goes back together.  Does anybody know where I could go to find photos or diagrams on how the front end sheetmetal attaches?  My front fenders are pretty good so I plan to use them (rear fenders are trash), and I have a repro grill but isn't there supposed to be a pan that goes under the grill?  Thanks for any help.

There are some pretty good diagrams in * Spadaro's catalog which show how the sheetmetal goes together.His entire catalog is available online @ www.*.com .I am building a 36 Coupe...same front sheetmetal...there is a support/air deflector that goes behind the grill.If you have any specific questions,feel free to e-mail me PepperTaker@aol.com or phone if you prefer and I'll be glad to help if I can.Glad you decided to slip out of "Lurker Status" :)
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

OlBuzzard

Thanks, 40, I am ordering the splash shield!  I'll also ask for their catalog.  I sure appreciate your offer of help and I'll sure be in touch.