roadster

Started by chimp koose, November 02, 2021, 01:03:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chimp koose

my roadster from a while ago

chimp koose

wow I tried posting a picture and it actually worked ! The car has had the needed updates and is a roller now .

enjenjo

It looks like a very nice job.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

idrivejunk

Hey, racy stuff!  8)

Congrats on posting a pic.  :)
Matt

jaybee

Nic! And safe-looking too.
Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer  (1902 - 1983)

chimp koose

This is an old picture . I actually had to add 2 bars to the right side from the rear lower frame rail to the shoulder hoop and then from the shoulder hoop to the outside upper frame rail . I also had to put in 2 bigger bars under the seat at the back and fix 2 non spec diagonals . Also had to add gussets from the shoulder hoop to the 6 point cage bars . Last cert was done in 2009 and the rules have changed . This car had hit a guard wall and knocked the passenger front king pin boss right off the axle then flipped and came to a stop upside down . I had to replace the front bar on the 6 point cage as it was ground down pretty good . I also had to replace the frame from the firewall forward as it was VERY bent . I have done a front engine dragster chassis , a door car chassis (my old anglia) (12 point cage 4 link ) and now a roadster chassis/4 link . I would still like to build an altered some day . Then I could use up all my old sbc parts and the PG trans I have in the garage . If I could put a new picture on here I could show how it looks now , much nicer as a roller .

chimp koose

kb426

Congrats on adding pics. :)
TEAM SMART