Alert! Windows Does NOT call you on the phone.

Started by wayne petty, August 01, 2012, 04:10:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wayne petty

hacker alert... Windows does NOT call you at home or at work warning that you have a virus in your computer.

one just called me from 206 397 1127

i managed to keep him on the line wasting his time for almost 10 minutes...

his script started like this..

hi.. this is windows calling...  your microsoft computer has a serious virus in it.. to remove the virus please depress the windows key and the R key...   it will open a small window.. type in this number...

i kept him going..  even restarting my machine... holding the phone to the macintosh speaker so he could hear the start up gong..  but he could not hear it..   oh..i neglected to tell him that i had a mac...

i tried to keep him on the phone longer but he got ugly and hung up...  i was going to tell him that the predator was only 3 minutes from being in range... and that i needed him to stay on the line to verify we got the right target by listening for the explosion...

please alert your family members that windows DOES NOT CALL YOU  if you have a virus...

i know this is the wrong forum to place this.. i am sure it will get moved to the throne room in a few days..  its just to protect the forum members...

wayne petty

the spammers called me back.,..

got their working phone number and their web site..

http://www.thewindowscare.com/TermsAndConditions.aspx

warning... DO NOT CLICK on any links other than the EMAIL link..

it will install a virus in your PC...