Speedway Motors

Started by WZ JUNK, December 07, 2017, 12:30:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WZ JUNK

A lot of the hot rod vendors are frequently criticized on the internet and some of it is justified.  I would like to praise Speedway Motors.  I ordered a distributor from them on Monday and I paid extra to have delivered on Tuesday.   It did not arrive until Wednesday because of delays by the shipper.  The shipper, UPS, has been swamped because of all the orders from the previous week on cyber Monday.  UPS has made the national news because of the amount of packages that they have tried to deliver in the last few days and the problems they have had keeping up with the scheduled deliveries .  Since my package was late, Speedway refund all of the postage, not just the extra amount I paid for next day delivery.  Thanks to Speedway.

John  :D
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH

416Ford

That a good thing for Speedway to do. I am not sure how it works with the Cyber Monday going on but UPS used to have a policy that you (the shipper) did not have to pay for the freight if it was late.
You never have time to do it right the first time but you always have time to do it again.