Hey all...new member...+pix of car

Started by mu1s9t6a9ng, July 14, 2005, 04:08:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mu1s9t6a9ng

hey guys new to the forum.....i must say this forum is awesome...i've been lurking for a few days but decided to join b/c i saw a question and knew the answer so ya i joined.....but ne ways....i'm really into the whole rodding scene even though i don't drive as near as a classic as most of you...i do however drive a '69 mustang that see's the usual 3 months out of the year or whenever it's nice out.  a lil about my car....i've had it for 7 years....(will be 21 in august)....and i must say my cash has went right out the window....i has a 306 (B303 cam/ edelbrock performer rpm aluminum heads/ edelbrock victor jr. aluminum intake/ 4bbl edelbrock 600 cfm...that's some of the goodies) in it (less than 5000 miles on it), rebuilt c4 2800 stall....8" with some low low low gears....can't wait to get rid of it......want me a 9"...front disc/ rear drum..... has 17X7 fronts and 17X8 rear torque thrust II's.....245/45/17 cooper zeon (coopers high perf. tire) not bad tires actually......the car is not completely show quality but it does look good from a distance and does turn heads...and i also drive it almost daily when i'm home from school.....but ya here's some pix

EMSjunkie

Quote from: "reborn55"NICE!!!!! :D

Yeah, what he said  :D

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

mu1s9t6a9ng

thanks guys for the compliments...i've had betsy (her name) lol....for about 7 years like i said...and she's still a work in progress....i live 3 and 1/2 hours away while i'm at school 9 mo's outta the year and therefore don't have a whole lotta time to work on her but i try to do one major project each summer and winter.....(go figure...while i'm on my breaks)....so she's slowly but surely getting there.

barnsey

just gotta love the mustangs the colour and stance look great cheers barnsey

Crosley.In.AZ

Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

n.c.rodder

Quote from: "mu1s9t6a9ng"thanks guys for the compliments...i've had betsy (her name) lol....for about 7 years like i said...and she's still a work in progress....

They're never done!!!!!!!! Looks like you've come a long ways from where you started!

Mike
Till we meet - On the street

belaireboy

Nice man

The colour is wicked, and those rims magnifico

parklane

Nice, I mean REALLYnice.Looks like you're a farmers son, and growin...maybe....corn??

John
If a blind person wears sunglasses, why doesn\'t a deaf person wear earmuffs??

ponchoguy

just joined a couple weeks ago also. what color blue is that. doing a 55 chevy in 2 tone ,blue and white. that blue would look good on her. also have a 67 gto post car,68 firebird convertible,66 fury 3 convertible,and just bought a 1930 pontiac to rod. good to see the young people in the hobbie.
Ed.