2023 Fuel Prices

Started by Crosley.In.AZ, January 02, 2023, 08:16:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crosley.In.AZ

New thread on fuel prices in 2023..  ;D
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

Crosley.In.AZ

Bad winter storms are being blamed for fuel price increases here in AZ per news I read.. Weird how ppl are likely driving less because of road conditions, yet prices go up?  Possible pipeline troubles in Kallifornia or at the drill platforms in the oceans?

Sams Club diesel has increased to low $3.90s  with regular at $3.10 at the location i use.. Across town in Surprise AZ , that Sams Club is at $3.04 for regular and diesel is $4.80 this morning. Its common for diesel to be 70 to 90 cents higher on the west side Sams Club
Tony

Crosley.In.AZ

Local to me stations were $3.09-9 last week for regular.  Yesterday the same stations are now $3.45-9 for regular.  Diesel has increased 8 to 10 cents 
Tony

Crosley.In.AZ

Diesel fuel has edged up a few more pennies..

I paid $3.17-9 for regular gasoline the other day at Sams Club.  fairly common price I see around my area for regular gas  is now $3.45-9
Tony

enjenjo

I bought gas at Costco today for $2.89 It was $3.17 here in Swanton.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Crosley.In.AZ

Regular gasoline near me here has dropped to $3.27-9  to $3.35-9 a gallon. 

Diesel is about the same: 4.03-9 to $4.59-9 a gallon.  The $4.03-9 is at Sams CLub , which is higher than the $3.86-9 I paid last week
Tony

Crosley.In.AZ

Fuel prices in my local area have remained about the same in recent daze. Diesel $4.55 at stations.  Sams Club diesel is about $3.96-9 today.

Regular gasoline is $3.29-9 to mid $3.30s still.  Weird.

:o
Tony

enjenjo

$2.99 here last week, now $3.49

Crosley.In.AZ

Regular grade gasoline has gone up overnite. 4 to 6 cents at various stations , $3.39-9 to $3.45-9 is common now.

A few stations further distance from us are up 10 cents a gallon today.  Yippie.

:o  :o
Tony

Crosley.In.AZ

We were out running errands... Over nite the prices on regular has gone up again.  I see many stations at $3.59-9  now.

:o    :o
Tony

kb426

TEAM SMART

enjenjo

Gas was $2.89 here in town today. I filled up my truck, and two 5 gallon cans before the price goes back up ;D

Crosley.In.AZ

Running errands this morning... We drove past the Sams Club near us about 7:15am. It was  $3.21-9 for regular.  We ate breakfast at a Dennys , then drove past the same Sams Club.  It was then $3.31-9 for regular grade gasoline.
Tony

58 Yeoman

I was in Peoria/East Peoria IL today and my truck needed gas, so I stopped at Costco. Regular was $3.29-9 when everyone else is $3.69-9. Wow.
I survived the Hyfrecator 2000.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
1967 Corvair 500 2dr Hardtop
1967 Corvair 500 4dr Hardtop
Phil

Crosley.In.AZ

After stations around here jumped from $3.39-9 to $3.59-9 a few daze ago.. This morning 2 stations I passed have dropped back to $3.53-9 this morning.   Diesel is still up 10 to 12 cents.  Sams Club I use is up to $4.04-9 on diesel
Tony