Old RRT!!! its up !

Started by KustomLincolnLady, February 13, 2004, 06:21:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KustomLincolnLady

Wow, I have the rrt set to my homepage, hadn't changed it yet to the new one. when I just logged on the old one is back!!!!!

If someone needed to catch up or get auction info now might be a good time!!!!

I'm confused!! :lol:  lol

Digger__Dave

I noticed the same thing.
Next question is, "Will the old TECH Fourm get transfered to this one?"
Hate to lose it. A lot of good stuff.
DIGGER DAVE
FLATHEAD FANATIC
BONNEVILLE "JUNKIE"  8)

Fat Cat

I finally got that working about 3AM Friday about 6 hous before I had to be to work.

I have plans as to what I want to do with the contents of the old forum. However it will take some volunteers and alot of time. I have found absolutely no way to convert the old message format to the new format. So it will take some work.

Digger__Dave

Quote from: "Fat Cat"I finally got that working about 3AM Friday about 6 hous before I had to be to work.

I have plans as to what I want to do with the contents of the old forum. However it will take some volunteers and alot of time. I have found absolutely no way to convert the old message format to the new format. So it will take some work.

FIRST OF ALL; THANKS FOR ALL THE HARD WORK!!

I think I can live, with the "REPLY" box bring up a "Quote" for a while. (as it just did now) I used the "reply" box at the top of your post.

Edit: I checked the "attach signature", the did a "preview", then Submited; signature didn't appear. (original message before this edit)
Now am checking "signature" box again (in Edit mode) I won't "preview" this time. Will see what happens.

What steps are needed to move "old Tech" over to a New TECH section?
Will it be a case of "cut and paste?"
And can any of us help YOU??
DIGGER DAVE
FLATHEAD FANATIC
BONNEVILLE "JUNKIE"  8)

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "Fat Cat"I finally got that working about 3AM Friday about 6 hous before I had to be to work.

I will volunteer to help, if I can!!!!   :wink:

Digger__Dave

Well, the signature appeared.

Fat Cat; maybe a "quick fix" for the moment, ("reply" at top causing a "quote" to appear) would be to tell people to use the REPLY at the BOTTOM of the last message.
DIGGER DAVE
FLATHEAD FANATIC
BONNEVILLE "JUNKIE"  8)