My 1950 Chevrolet 1 ton streetrod

Started by 1950longbox, March 29, 2007, 01:38:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1950longbox

Hey is a couple pictures of my truck. It has a mustang 2 crossmember installed by Loboys Rod & Custom in Baldur Manitoba, And a 350 chevy with a 350 Transmisson.

Crosley.In.AZ

I like those trucks.

1 tons had a 9 or 8  foot long bed ?

I had a 48 chev 3/4 ton with 8 foot bed.  I cut the truck down to 1/2 lengths on the bed and wheel base
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

1950longbox

I think the 1 tons can in 8 also this one is 9 foot 4 inchs

alchevy

Now that's a   l o n g   truck! I see where you got your RRT name from now. Tell me more about you dad's '40 Chevy. I am enjoying mine. My website has pictures of the buildup: astreetrodder.com Click on Al's Home Page.
AL
A street rod is a vehicle made before 1949 that is modified with modern stuff: bigger motors; newer trans; updated suspension, front & rear; a/c.
Following is a street rod plus definition: No known definition because it changes.

www.astreetrodder.com

1950longbox

My dads car has a mustang 2 front end,nova rear end, a 327 with a 700r4. He bought the car when he was 15 and has had it ever since. can't see them in these pictures really but it has ghost flames very tastfully done by Loboys rod and custom in Baldur manitoba.

UGLY OLDS

" All Season" Street Rods :!:  :!:  I like it  :!:  :!:  :D    :D  8)
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

1950longbox

Ya haha that was some unexpected snow one spring day.

stude55

1950longbox

alchevy

Looks like you need a longer truck!
A street rod is a vehicle made before 1949 that is modified with modern stuff: bigger motors; newer trans; updated suspension, front & rear; a/c.
Following is a street rod plus definition: No known definition because it changes.

www.astreetrodder.com

pvcerod

Boy that's Low & Long........looks cool though 8)  :wink:
Happy Cruzin
Steve

1950longbox