By the way...

Started by Fat Cat, January 21, 2004, 12:37:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fat Cat

I have not setup all the features and will have to look into the image upload stuff

purplepickup

Quote from: "Fat Cat"I have not setup all the features and will have to look into the image upload stuff

Duh!  If I'd have read this one I wouldn't have been looking for a way to upload pics. :roll:

Oh well, I wanted to see how the quote thing worked anyway.
George

HotRodLadyCrusr

Quote from: "Crosley"
Quote from: "purplepickup"
Quote from: "Fat Cat"I have not setup all the features and will have to look into the image upload stuff

Duh!  If I'd have read this one I wouldn't have been looking for a way to upload pics. :roll:

Oh well, I wanted to see how the quote thing worked anyway.

==========even a double quote.... ;)

Looks like you can do a triple quote too!  :lol:
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

Fat Cat

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"Looks like you can do a triple quote too!  :lol:

You can even edit out parts of the quoted text that no longer apply.

purplepickup

Uh-Oh, we got a gurl around.....I'd better straighten up. :shock:

By the way, Frank, your dad is due here any minute.  We're going up to Charlie Chop's.  I'm gonna take my camera and maybe post a couple of pics of his roadster if he doesn't care.
George

HotRodLadyCrusr

Thanks for inviting me along guys.... as I sit her on a Sat morning with nuttin to do  :roll:

You must not love me anymore  :?
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

enjenjo

QuoteThanks for inviting me along guys.... as I sit her on a Sat morning with nuttin to do  

I overslept this morning, drove up to HRPP's house in an hour and a half, 130 miles,  then we left for Charlie's. I finally got home at 1130 tonight. Long day, but it was fun.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

purplepickup

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"Thanks for inviting me along guys.... as I sit her on a Sat morning with nuttin to do  :roll:

You must not love me anymore  :?

This wasn't a planned get-together.  The trip depended on if I won an ebay auction or not and we didn't even know for sure until Friday night.  I had to pick the stuff up in Holland and Charlie only lives 45 minutes north of there.  

It did turn out to be a great day tho and I'll be posting some pics on the regular RRT board.

We still love you sweetie :wink:
George