Welcome Aboard

Started by Fat Cat, January 21, 2004, 12:34:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

trackster

Thought I'd better check this out!  Think it will be OK once the old man gets familiar.  Good to see everyone getting on board. Gary
I am CDO, kinda like OCD, but in alphabetical order, like it should be!

We can read...but...remember,there won't be any Gals along to supervise! :roll:
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

btrc

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"
Quote from: "40"See you in a couple of weeks!

I am so looking forward to you guys's visit.  We're going to have some fun.  Your passes will go in the mail in the morning.  Been waiting for a detailed map of the downtown areas from Roadstar so I can point out were to park but he keeps forgetting it.  The directions are very easy from the highway, and you guys can read, so maybe I'll just type in out and send it in an email.   :D

Just doing a test post but I'm looking forward to the trip too.  I think it may be a busy few days.  I wouldn't be so sure that we can read and follow directions but I'm sure we'll get there somehow.
Bob

purplepickup

Quote from: "btrc"

Just doing a test post but I'm looking forward to the trip too.  I think it may be a busy few days.  I wouldn't be so sure that we can read and follow directions but I'm sure we'll get there somehow.

So you're going to Autorama with 40?  It'll be nice to meet you guys and put faces to the names. :D
George

Rochie

Hey Daryl,will you be happy to see me as well??? We'll have to get together for some suds and grub in Detroit.

Quote from: "40"That's what I like best about you......always willing to help out....and you never forget to include your friends! :P See you in a couple of weeks!

Rochie

Wayne,will definately get together while we're in Detroit! Bob Tilton and Mike Johnson are coming as well....we'll be arriving Thursday early evening and staying till Sunday.Really looking forward to the trip,seeing old friends and as George said...putting faces to some friends we have yet to meet!As it gets closer,we'll have to start a thread to see who all will be there...sounds like a Great Weekend :lol:
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

model a vette

Fatcat- Is the age "calculated" from the birth date?

I like the "clarity" of the of the new software. As was pointed out this group is pretty old! The new look is easier for our "old" eyes to read.
Ed

Dale

Dale                  Slow mind fast car 8)

WZ JUNK

Just a test.  This is only a test.  For what ever reason I can now be back on the RRT without waiting incredible periods of time for a post to appear.  In the past I would surf another board while waiting for the post on the RRT to load.  I hope the chat will work for me again.  I would like to try a picture.  The firewall of my 54 Chevy.  I am going to paint it this morning.
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH

homebrew

I like the looks of the new rrt.  Good to see all the replies.
            May the rods be with you.  cj   aka   homebrew

Jimc

Quote from: "WZ JUNK"Just a test.  This is only a test.  For what ever reason I can now be back on the RRT without waiting incredible periods of time for a post to appear.  In the past I would surf another board while waiting for the post on the RRT to load.  I hope the chat will work for me again.  I would like to try a picture.  The firewall of my 54 Chevy.  I am going to paint it this morning.

This is a test reply.
Test. What color?
test.
Is that all youi teachers know? Test test test.

Jim
Life in the fast lane aint so great. Just ask the opossum

Skip

I kinda like the format.  Easy to navigate, lots of features.

It's colder'n a you-know-what here but I gotta get back to work or nothing'll get done.

Nice job.

see ya in a while

Skip
Skip

Early Hemi SME
Hot Rod Wiring Consulting