Updates for the members here -- IMPORTANT

Started by Fat Cat, February 25, 2005, 02:51:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crosley.In.AZ

Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

mr model a

geez mate, you're the best, fancy goin to the trouble of makin it look just like home, i feel all gooey inside now :oops:

HotRodLadyCrusr

You must have had some extra time this weekend huh??  The header is looking much better...... just alittle to go  :roll:  :wink:  :lol:

xoxoxoxo
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

Fat Cat

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"You must have had some extra time this weekend huh??  The header is looking much better...... just alittle to go  :roll:  :wink:  :lol:

xoxoxoxo

I am not fixing it any further. I am not going to create a second set of rotator scripts just for that template. I have already spent more time on it that I want any way. I spent 4 hours on the header alone yesterday. I am done. If you aren't happy with what we have I can go back to just one and make myself happy as it will make my life easier.

HotRodLadyCrusr

Quote from: "Fat Cat"If you aren't happy with what we have I can go back to just one and make myself happy as it will make my life easier.

Just yanking your chain bud, lighten up.  
It's your site, do whatever you want, no ones holding a gun to your head.

Pep

Thanks Frank...but I kinda liked the baby poop colour. Probably something to do with looking at it for so long through my windscreen I guess. :wink: Luckily I've got a thick skin cause I would be terribly offeneded by all the negative comments :D Baby poop will be the next new trend...and then who will be king aye :)
See Ya
Pep

X38

Shhhh, next Ridler contender out of  Troy's shop will be B.P!

And they'll figure a way to make it $2k a gallon.

Lithgow-Mick

Thanks for going out of your way Fat Cat, after all, we would have done it for you.  :wink:
Ahhhhhhhh, just like HRI.  :shock:
Can ya get me a beer as well Fat Cat.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
If its not a Flattie
Then it wouldn,t pull a Sailor
Off Ya Sister

Carps

Frank, Frank , Frank, don't be letting the bastards from the South Pacific get on top of you.

If they whinge too much just sue them!   :wink:
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

38HAULR

Thanks from another of the "down under mob".It reinforces my opinion,that if an Aussie was to emigrate,the closest place on earth where we can still feel at home would be the USA ,and Carps ,where did you find the elixer of youth?............Frank.

Jokester

Thanks Frank!  I like it better too.  Of course I'm from the south.  South of Nebraska, that is.

.bjb
To the world you\'re just one person; but to one person, you might be the world.

Carps

Quote from: "38HAULR"Thanks from another of the "down under mob".It reinforces my opinion,that if an Aussie was to emigrate,the closest place on earth where we can still feel at home would be the USA

Some of us have known that for many years, guess that's why we have so many visits under our belts already. :lol:

Quote... ,and Carps ,where did you find the elixer of youth?

I've always had it.  Like as I awoke on the 50th anniversary of my birth, the missus rolled over, looke me right in the eye and asked, "So is this the year?"

"What year?" I asked.

"The year you grow up and stop acting like a sixteen year old?"

History suggests the answer continues unchanged, "NUP!"
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

SKR8PN

I LIKE the blue................
It's the Shizznits :lol:
Oh ya.........while I'm here............
Welcome to all our Aussie mates :D
If we are what we eat.........
Then I am fast,cheap and easy.

HotRodLadyCrusr

Wow, looked who just walked in the door.  Where have YOU been??  Coming to Detroit this weekend??  Lots planned for the weekend.

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"
Quote from: "Fat Cat"If you aren't happy with what we have I can go back to just one and make myself happy as it will make my life easier.

Just yanking your chain bud, lighten up.  
It's your site, do whatever you want, no ones holding a gun to your head.

Fatcat seems a bit *,  cats are like that though.

:arrow:  :arrow:    :)
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)