Link to Hooley's B'ville Story

Started by 1FATGMC, August 23, 2004, 05:10:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1FATGMC

A lot of people said they liked the story on Hooley's 207 mph Bonneville Experience, so I decided to put it on my site.

I added some text to it and put River1's pictures with it and will probably add some more pictures as I get more from him and George (purplepickup).

Also if you are interested in getting an in-car video of his runs I have information about that also on the web page.

the address is:

http://purplesagetradingpost.com/sumner/temp-pictures/hooley-2004.html

or

Hooley's 207 mph B'ville
Experience

c ya, Sum

Cword

Nice work Sum,

Hooley's story is an excellent one,  the goal, determination leading th a sucessful outcome.  It was sure good to see your truck pulling that new trailer around too :)

mike
--

1FATGMC

Quote from: "Cword"Nice work Sum,

Hooley's story is an excellent one,  the goal, determination leading th a sucessful outcome.  It was sure good to see your truck pulling that new trailer around too :)

mike

Hey I didn't get over to get my shirt.  We were busy with the 4 runs on Sat. and Sun. and then I was really sick on Monday and we headed home Tuesday.

How did you finally do?  The last I knew I think you had completed your second lic. run.

It was good seeing you guys and hope you had good luck and a lot of fun.  We sure did.

c ya, Sum

Cword

I finished the week with my C @ 169,  the truck finished the week with a new best of 198.915, Ted driving.

The T's went well, I think I've sold out of the event shirts, but there's a chance there is still a mixed box up at Ted's shop.

We sure did have fun,  Bonneville is a family event for us. I'm looking forward to Susan (wife) feeling up to traveling with us next year.

mike
--