Bonneville Roll Call............

Started by 1FATGMC, July 10, 2006, 05:45:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

48builder

Quote from: "1FATGMC"[
We are going to have fun :!:  :!: .

c ya soon,

Sum

Oh, man. I wish I could be there. I love Utah. A few years back I had the best ribs ever at a place called The Cowboy Cafe in Panguitch. I can't wait to go back. Have fun!

Walt
'48 Chevy Custom sedan in progress-Z28 LT1 drivetrain, chopped, shortened, too many other body mods to list
'39 Chevy driver

OFOF

Mickey and I will see you guys on the salt or at the motel.  We plan to arrive on Friday evening.  Looking forward to seeing you all!!!
Don
Don Palfreyman

1FATGMC

Quote from: "OFOF"Mickey and I will see you guys on the salt or at the motel.  We plan to arrive on Friday evening.  Looking forward to seeing you all!!!
Don

Hey I'm looking forward to seeing you too :D .  Have your ears been ringing???  "Uteless" * and Dee Crooker stopped by the store a couple weeks ago and we where talking about you.  Hope things have been ok.  I've been meaning to call, but I've been bad.  Talk to you soon.

Say hi to Mickey and c ya at b'ville,

Sum

Elmo Rodge

Sum, which way are you going to Bonneville?  I am in Salina now. Wayno

river1

Quote from: "Elmo Rodge"Sum, which way are you going to Bonneville?  I am in Salina now. Wayno

if i'm not mistaken we stopped in salina for lunch last year. sum will know for sure. we only went that way because of the explosion on the highway that we normally go.

wayne you need to come down to blanding for the hike before bonneville.

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

1FATGMC

Quote from: "river1"
Quote from: "Elmo Rodge"Sum, which way are you going to Bonneville?  I am in Salina now. Wayno

if i'm not mistaken we stopped in salina for lunch last year. sum will know for sure. we only went that way because of the explosion on the highway that we normally go.

wayne you need to come down to blanding for the hike before bonneville.

later jim

Jim's right, as usual, we went that way last year because that truck blew up in Spanish Fork canyon and closed the road for a couple days.  We go north on 191 to Moab, Green River, Bo Huff's, Price and then where 191 goes NE we continue on 6 to Spanish Fork.  North on I15 to the by-pass to 80 and west on 80.  I like the other route I told you about, but not with Hooley pulling the Stude.

Come on over here on Monday and go out with us Tue./Wed. and then up with us, or we could meet you at Bo's.  If for some reason we are late we might not stop there.

c ya, Sum