Image Test

Started by Fat Cat, September 03, 2021, 02:27:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

idrivejunk

Quote from: 123pugsy on November 04, 2021, 05:27:24 AM
Quote from: enjenjo on November 04, 2021, 01:33:46 AM
The last three pictures showed up as thumbnails. If you click on the picture it displays full size.

That's what I see as well.
Cannot attach pics in the other forum though.
I had to open these, copy the link and paste the link into the Insert Image icon above the reply box.

Thats what I've had to do. After resizing each pic twice to get the file size tiny enough. Sometimes even that isn't enough.

At this moment I can't even seem to do that. First page load, no thumbs even. Second page load, yes thumbs. But cannot select the image link in preview to make it appear full size as I usually would when hosting on-site.

I had not noticed any trouble at all until I tried looking at pics on kb426's F6 thread... they are gone (checked twice on different days) through page 15. Don't care if my threads are junk but it does seem like something may be up.

edit: After posting, I was able to open image in new tab then copy the link and paste it. Then it showed up as thumbnail first load. Then appeared fullsize on second load. I'll assume my browser is responsible f9r my troubles.

Matt

123pugsy

Ya got a nice looking rear Matt.

And the truck is not bad also......ha.......