ididit Open House

Started by purplepickup, October 03, 2007, 06:04:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

purplepickup

It's this Sat 9am-3pm. I'm planning to be there at 9, is anyone else going?
George

jusjunk

Quote from: "purplepickup"It's this Sat 9am-3pm. I'm planning to be there at 9, is anyone else going?

Depends on how much i get done on the roadster this week. Im gonna be in classes next week and i prolly wont get home till about 6pm so i need to use the time i have this week and weekend to get more done..
Dave

27oakland

Quote from: "purplepickup"It's this Sat 9am-3pm. I'm planning to be there at 9, is anyone else going?

I can't make it saturday but I'm planning on the Adrian swap on sunday. Anyone going to both events ?

phat rat

I'd like to make them, but. I get home Fri. from Mackinaw City and leave first thing Sun a.m. for Fl.
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

enjenjo

Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

HotRodLadyCrusr

Dad and I will be at IDIDIT.  I REALLY, REALLY wanna win one of their chrome steering columns. 8)
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

UGLY OLDS

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"Dad and I will be at IDIDIT.  I REALLY, REALLY wanna win one of their chrome steering columns. 8)[/quote

Hey....Are you back on both foots & runnin' around around normal again :?:  :?:  :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

moose

I will be at ididit on Sat wandering around as a Safety Inspector. Sunday I will be at Adrian trying to russle up some build bucks in a space.

Tim

jusjunk

Looks like ill be comming down prolly on the scooter.. I dont think ill be there at 9 am but ill be around.
dave

HotRodLadyCrusr

George, are you bringing your purple pickup?  If so, perhaps we should all meet by it at a certain time to discuss the color tour route and stops.

HotRodLadyCrusr

Quote from: "UGLY OLDS"

Hey....Are you back on both foots & runnin' around around normal again :?:  :?:  :wink:

Yes, back on both foots BUT some might argue whether "normal" was/is ever in the picture. :lol:

purplepickup

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"George, are you bringing your purple pickup?  If so, perhaps we should all meet by it at a certain time to discuss the color tour route and stops.
Yes.....and ok 8)

I subscribe to an email   fall color update that is pretty cool.  I've been up to Traverse City the last two weekends and the colors are starting to get bright inland but along the lake the trees are still green.  Hopefully the colors will be peaking by the lake in two weeks down here just in time for our cruise. :D
George

HotRodLadyCrusr

What time is good for everyone to meet at georges truck?  I'm going to try to park near him anyway so you wanna meet at noon-ish then if we want to eat some lunch together after our color tour discussion we can go from there?

jusjunk

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"What time is good for everyone to meet at georges truck?  I'm going to try to park near him anyway so you wanna meet at noon-ish then if we want to eat some lunch together after our color tour discussion we can go from there?

dunno when im gonna get there or how long im gonna stay so what ever works for you. Looks like the weather is gonna be great so ive got riding in mind..
Dave :wink:

enjenjo

Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.