2024: Fuel Prices.

Started by Crosley.In.AZ, January 01, 2024, 07:14:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crosley.In.AZ

Hi...  Local to us the price of regular is still $3.49-9 ..  A few stations around the area are high as $3.69-9.

The "clubs" are at $3.04-9 for regular
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

58 Yeoman

Most stations around here are $3.49, but Costco was $3.23 the other day when I filled up the car.
I survived the Hyfrecator 2000.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
1967 Corvair 500 2dr Hardtop
1967 Corvair 500 4dr Hardtop
Phil

enjenjo

I noticed today while in Sylvania Oh that regular was $3.13 and Diesel was $3.14 I was kind of surprised.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Crosley.In.AZ

The "clubs" are up another 5 cents for regular gas....

I read we are up about 30 cents average from a month ago.
Tony

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: Crosley.In.AZ on February 29, 2024, 06:51:16 AMThe "clubs" are up another 5 cents for regular gas....

I read we are up about 30 cents average from a month ago.

The "clubs" are up again on regular gasoline ... $3.17-9 today..  Most the street prices are the same.

We paid $3.39-9 for reg gasoline this morning for the Honda Civic car.

8)
Tony

Crosley.In.AZ

The clubs are back down to $3.10 a gallon for regular.

:twisted:
Tony

Crosley.In.AZ

The clubs are up again. $3.17-9 for regular.

Big change is many stations in our area jumped up overnite by 20 cents. Couple of the stations went up 30 cents
Tony

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: Crosley.In.AZ on March 05, 2024, 02:20:59 PMThe clubs are up again. $3.17-9 for regular.

Big change is many stations in our area jumped up overnite by 20 cents. Couple of the stations went up 30 cents

THe clubs gasoline prices are up again this thursday...   Now $3.21-9..  The street prices on nearby stations still remain unchanged. $3.79-9 to 3.85-9 for regular is common. Diesel is still around 4 dollars a gallon

8)
Tony

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: Crosley.In.AZ on March 07, 2024, 03:30:51 PMTHe clubs gasoline prices are up again this thursday...  Now $3.21-9..  The street prices on nearby stations still remain unchanged. $3.79-9 to 3.85-9 for regular is common. Diesel is still around 4 dollars a gallon

8)

The Clubs are now at $3.29-9....  The street prices are about the same since the 20 - 30 cent increase the other day.  Weird , I say.

???  ??? 
Tony

WZ JUNK

I bought fuel several times in New Zealand the last couple of weeks.  It is priced by the liter but when you convert from liters to gallons it ran about $11 a gallon nz or about $7 US. I visited with a guy one day there that was driving a big block Mopar.  I figure he was using about $1 of gas a mile. :).     
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH

Crosley.In.AZ

The "clubs" are down to $3.19-9 today.

Street prices on regular around us came down to $3.45-9  to $3.49-9

Diesel is at $3.93-9 to $3.99-9
Tony

Crosley.In.AZ

Scratch that earlier report. Street prices around here jumped up. $3.80 to $4.00 a gallon on regular. The clubs are still at $3.20 with  huge lines at the pumps.

:idea:
Tony

Crosley.In.AZ

Paid $3.80 for gasoline.. The clubs are at $3.25 a gallon on regular this saturday morning.

Wild price changes lately.
Tony

Crosley.In.AZ

The "clubs" are at $3.35 a gallon this monday morning.. with Huge waiting lines when drove past on sunday.

Most other stations are still $3.80 to $4.00 a gallon.
Tony

enjenjo

$3.09 at Costco this week.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.