Now it mine...

Started by teal32, June 17, 2014, 06:00:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

teal32

After a few years of people asking me "is that Brian's old car?", I decided to change it to "MY" car. It was red, with grey tweed interior and a 454 big block. Over the Winter it became Indigo Blue with Deerskin leather interior. I changed the big block to an LS2 a couple of years ago. I had a friend help me take the v-butt windshield out and replaced it with a 1 piece. Also, removed the vent windows. Added A/C, cruise control, overhead console and some other goodies. Now, it's Bob's car. We're in the process of moving back to Florida, from Ohio, so I will be able to enjoy it a heck of alot more.
Your drug test came back positive...Welcome aboard!

Don\'t get to close....I\'m alergic to stupid

416Ford

Nice car Bob. It's yours if you paid for it. :)
You never have time to do it right the first time but you always have time to do it again.

parklane

Bob, I've had the same thing happen to me, so you need to change enough on the car so it's not easy to recognize, as you've done.
If a blind person wears sunglasses, why doesn\'t a deaf person wear earmuffs??

butch27

Looks great. I like the blue better.

UGLY OLDS

Gee Bob ... It really looks good ...But does Brian know what you did to his car  :shock:  :?:  :?:  :lol:

Lookin' good .... 8)

Bob ...... :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

enjenjo

In 1994 I sold one of my hot rods to a buddy. He painted his race car to match it. In 2004 he sold it back to me, and sold the race car to some one else. He told me all the time he had it, people would ask if that was my old truck.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

jaybee

Bob's car looks good and sounds like a lot of fun.
Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer  (1902 - 1983)

39deluxe

Congrats on the new car. Much nicer than the old red one.

Tom :D