Attention HRI refugees

Started by Fat Cat, February 23, 2005, 06:39:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fat Cat

First off I would like to welcome you to the RRT. I am your host and administrator. The site had 3 additional moderators, enjenjo, crosley, and purple pickup. If you have any questions or complaints we are the ones to take it up with.

Feel free to act and operate in the same manner as you did on the HRI site. With one minor exception, this site is viewed on a regular basis by users under the age of 18 including my 10 year old daughter. So please avoid using profanity. and that includes posts that include things like S**T or F**K as kids are not that stupid. We all know that

As long as you can abide by that rule and those that you agreed to when you signed up for the site we will all have fun and enjoy the benefits of this forum.

I look forward to having you around and laughing at you as much as I had previously on the HRI site.

choco

Thank you, sweetheart. You have a nice place here.
Now, pass me a beer, and stay out of my way!
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Frank Choco Munday, Technical Author
Hot Rod Handbooks

32coupe

Hi Choco
Here have one of my beers, and sorry for getting in your way :lol:

Now that we have gotten over that.............................have you got any beer in that fridge now that it is fixed?...............I'll be over this weekend to find out :D
If you can\'t fix it with a hammer, you\'ve got an electrical problem

Jahoota

Your wish is my command Mr Fat Cat.

Your board, your rules. I doubt any of us would have a problem with that! Thank you for hosting a forum for like minded individuals.   :b-d:
Paint chips add character...

Brootal

Hey Choco, how come your avatar is different between the HAMB and RRT? The HAMB one is much LESS UGLY than the one you're using here! :lol:
Yes it is Grandad\'s Old Rambler!

//www.the-rumbler.com

choco

Quote from: "Brootal"Hey Choco, how come your avatar is different between the HAMB and RRT? The HAMB one is much LESS UGLY than the one you're using here! :lol:

I know you are really trying very, very hard, but you just don't seem to be able to be funny. How dare you make fun of the tattoo on my bum!
Hey! That rhymes!
Gee! Sun shines!
Gosh! Leeanne Rhines!
Heck! Fork tines!
Wow! Petty crimes!

<drunk at work>
Hot Rod Handbooks

Fat Cat

Quote from: "choco"Thank you, sweetheart. You have a nice place here.
Now, pass me a beer, and stay out of my way!

HEY the only people(or animals if they can talk) that are allowed to call me sweetheart are the ones who have seen me naked or are about to seem me naked. And you my friend are not one of them. So watch what you call me. Otherwise it might have dire consequences the next time we meet.  :)(

choco

Quote from: "Fat Cat"HEY the only people(or animals if they can talk) that are allowed to call me sweetheart are the ones who have seen me naked or are about to seem me naked. And you my friend are not one of them. So watch what you call me. Otherwise it might have dire consequences the next time we meet.  :)(

Man, you talk big.....
Hot Rod Handbooks

32coupe

Quote from: "Brootal"Hey Choco, how come your avatar is different between the HAMB and RRT? The HAMB one is much LESS UGLY than the one you're using here! :lol:

Funny thing is, he is a lot uglier in person....................................especially when he has his toung in your ear :D

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "32coupe"

Funny thing is, he is a lot uglier in person....................................especially when he has his toung in your ear :D

Or if fatcat is  asleep on a fellow's shoulder as the hotrod travels the freeways.

Seems like there was a photo??  :shock:
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

enjenjo

Quote from: "32coupe"

Under "ugly" in the dictionary is a picture of Choco with a bag over his head. :shock:
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

choco

Quote from: "enjenjo"Under "ugly" in the dictionary is a picture of Choco with a bag over his head. :shock:

Pot....Pot....This is kettle.....Over.
Hot Rod Handbooks

Fat Cat

Quote from: "choco"
Quote from: "enjenjo"Under "ugly" in the dictionary is a picture of Choco with a bag over his head. :shock:

Pot....Pot....This is kettle.....Over.

Choco that is indescribably untrue. He has never had a bag stay over his head. We have yet to find a bag that will stay on his head. Seems he keeps scaring them to death from the inside.

Once watched a bag turn itself inside out trying to get away from him.

Fat Cat

Quote from: "choco"Man, you talk big.....

Talk is not the only thing big about me.

32coupe

Quote from: "Fat Cat"
Quote from: "choco"Man, you talk big.....

Talk is not the only thing big about me.

Don't tell me....................................... you have a big nose too :lol: