More paintings

Started by phat46, May 22, 2018, 07:07:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phat46

O.K. Someone asked for more, here ya go. Lots of detail in these, the red car photo is a little blurry, but There is a lot of fun little things on it. Be careful asking for more, I have many! 😄

kb426

I would be proud to have your work on my wall! :)
TEAM SMART

UGLY OLDS

WOW  :!:  :!:
You're pretty good at this painting stuff   :!:  
I too would be proud to hang you on my wall.    Wait... You know what I mean... :?  8)  :lol:

Bob.. :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

idrivejunk

Those were not easy paintings!  8)  I hope you enjoyed doing them as much as we enjoyed seeing them. :)
Matt

58 Yeoman

I always thought that painting landscapes would be easy, as everything looks different. But, painting cars means you have to have the lines right so it looks like someone took a picture with a camera. The left wheel has to be in line with the right, etc. Very nice paintings.
I survived the Hyfrecator 2000.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
1967 Corvair 500 2dr Hardtop
1967 Corvair 500 4dr Hardtop
Phil

phat46

Quote from: "58 Yeoman"I always thought that painting landscapes would be easy, as everything looks different. But, painting cars means you have to have the lines right so it looks like someone took a picture with a camera. The left wheel has to be in line with the right, etc. Very nice paintings.

That's right, every tree is different, clouds are different, mountains can vary a million ways...but, a '32 Ford always looks the same, a '36 Ford has to look like a '36 Ford to be right, wheels are round, headlights have to look like headlights. Either one can be a help or a hindrance. There's no guessing how to make a certain car look, but if you don't do it right....it's wrong.