New NSRA event in Miwaukee

Started by 1939coupe, December 29, 2004, 09:02:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1939coupe

Hello guys,
I saw in my latest issue og Street Rodder that the NSRA has added a couple new events and one is in my home town, Milwaukee,WI. The dates are July 15-17 and its going to be held at the State Fair park which is only about 10 blocks from my house.
I've been to the Louisville show and I couldn't beleive how big it was.
I know the Milwaukee show won't be that big but I hope the turn out  is big enough for NSRA to continue holding it.
Are any of you guy's thinking of coming to the Milwaukee Nationals ?
Would love to meet some of you guys.

Randy

phat46

Quote from: "1939coupe"Hello guys,
I saw in my latest issue og Street Rodder that the NSRA has added a couple new events and one is in my home town, Milwaukee,WI. The dates are July 15-17 and its going to be held at the State Fair park which is only about 10 blocks from my house.
I've been to the Louisville show and I couldn't beleive how big it was.
I know the Milwaukee show won't be that big but I hope the turn out  is big enough for NSRA to continue holding it.
Are any of you guy's thinking of coming to the Milwaukee Nationals ?
Would love to meet some of you guys.

Randy

Isn't that one of the Nats that will be open up to 1975 vehicles?

enjenjo

Welcome to the RRT. we have several members near Milwaukee. I'm sure a least some of them will be there.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

1939coupe

Phat46,
Yes it is open to autos up to 75.
Randy'

Leon

We're going to be there June 3 & 4 at Miller Park for the start of the Hot Rod Power Tour.  We're hoping to hit a couple places like the brewery tour and the Harley Davidson plant tour.  Might be contacting you for advice when we get closer to that time.
Leon

Bob K

I know that this will be a big surprise to most of you. I have a bunch of rooms reserved for that weekend.  Any one interested can PM me.

B :roll: B
Have you ever wondered how your mother knew enough about people like me to warn you about us?

1939coupe

Leon,

When your ready to come to milwaukee let me know. I would be glad to show you around my fair city.

Randy

Leon

Quote from: "1939coupe"Leon,

When your ready to come to milwaukee let me know. I would be glad to show you around my fair city.

Randy

I should be getting in sometime that Thursday and picking up Sharon Friday morning from the airport.  We have Friday for sightseeing before the Power Tour starts on Saturday.  As time gets closer We'll exchange phone numbers so I'll be able to make contact with you once I get into town.
Leon

58Apache

I might try to make it depending on how far I get on my projects. I haven't started the 58 yet that you see in my signature, that my wife knows anyway :) I am still working on a Chevelle.

I'd really like to put a 4L80E behind the stock 348 V8 in there, and add on large disc brakes and power steering. Not that easy on a 1 ton truck!

I love the Nats, but didn't have a car I could take there that qualifies. My tastes just happens to be mostly in the mid 50's to early 70's. Ok, I could maybe handle a 32 Chevy, but that would be down the road....and if I stumble across a deal on a project car.

So these new shows provide opportunities for me to bring a vehicle to an NSRA event. The NSRA Nats is very well run and professional. I look forward to attending every year. So now I can participate fully and am looking forward to it, when my projects are done.

If I can make it I would love to go to Wisconsin. ROAD TRIP!

Steve

Mikej

We may come to this show. My brother and sister live in Port Washington, WI.  Would make for a good weekend.

n.c.rodder

Thats what these new shows are all about!! :D

And Thats why I'm looking foward to the  trip to Milwaukee next year!

Mike
Till we meet - On the street