Fuel Prices in 2022:

Started by Crosley.In.AZ, January 01, 2022, 06:24:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kb426

$3.52 in Wichita yesterday. I paid $3.81 in Dodge city.
TEAM SMART

enjenjo

Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Bruce Dorsi

The lowest I've seen in Northern NJ or Eastern PA yesterday is $3.90.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If being smart means knowing what I am dumb at,  I must be a genius!

kb426

From Kansas to Colorado Springs I saw a high of 4.25 and a low of 3.45. The small towns on highway 50 were higher than the cities.
TEAM SMART

kb426

I paid $3.25 in Hutchinson Ks. yesterday.
TEAM SMART

Crosley.In.AZ

Crazy price jumps here in AZ...  not something we see much.  20 - 30 cent change over nite.

Local metro area near me jumped to $4.19-9 from $3.97-9 over nite..  Diesel is still near 5 dollars and my truck needs some fuel.  I am holding out.  They must know I want some diesel
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

enjenjo

$3.48 in Wauseon today. Diesel was $5.07

kb426

$3.47 in Goodland Ks at the I70 intersection.
TEAM SMART

Crosley.In.AZ

Another item that grinds me...  Propane cost. In the AZ mountains area this summer. It was $2.70 a gallon for propane at a local spot.  Carry the tank in, they fill it , if the tank cert date is good.

Metro  Sun City area. It is $4.10 a gallon for a carry in refill.
Tony

purplepickup

Gas jumped from $3.59 to $4.19 here in northern Michigan in the last week.
A 20# propane tank has cost $17 for carry in refills all summer (4 gal=$4.25/gal)
George

enjenjo

The price went up about 30 cents a gallon around here in the last week. They blame it on a fire at the local refinery.

Crosley.In.AZ

Welp: regular grade gasoline jumped another 20 - 30 cents a gallon here in metro Phoenix area over nite.  Common to see 4.49-9  to 4.59-9 for regular gasoline.  Weird shat is, diesel has not jumped up yet.  I am sure it will.
Tony

Crosley.In.AZ

Over nite regular gasoline has jumped up 40 cents a gallon. It is now the same price as diesel or higher at some stations.  I guess the Florida hurricane is affecting Arizona ?

At Sam's and Costco stations it has gone up 10 to 15 cents today.  8)  8)
Tony

Crosley.In.AZ

Paid $4.33-9 for  DIESEL at Sams Club thursday..  $145.00 to fill the F-350 truck.  The truck computer says I have a 645 mile range now.  :shock:

In a few news reports I read the sudden price increase is blamed on "unexpected" maintenance at the refinery?  Weird how diesel has not jumped up too?

Local to the valley: Sams Club I watch 2 of them on Gas Buddy app.  They are several miles apart. The diesel prices at the far west valley Sams runs 48 to 50 cents higher than the Sams Club I used the other day.  If I can save 50 cents a gallon on 34 gals of fuel.. I do that.

The Gas Buddy app can be sketchy... Local stations around here there are at least 2 spammers that report false prices.
 :'(
Tony

Crosley.In.AZ

I borrowed a 20 pound bbq propane tank .  It was full when I received it.  So I took it to Home Depot , exchanged for same as I received.

Cost was $22.98 plus tax for the exchange.
The net weight is 15 pounds of propane in the tank, which is 3.53 gallons per the interweb search
That is $6.51 a gallon for the propane
Tony