'37 Ford pictures

Started by btrc, March 21, 2004, 07:18:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

btrc

Here's some pictures of my '37 Ford.  After 8-1/2 years it's all done but a little polishing.  The color really doesn't come out right in these pictures.  It's a lighter brighter yellow, a New Beetle color.

Bob
Bob

Phat

Very pretty car Bob.  Feels nice to finish after all that blood sweat and tears i bet.   Ok whats the next one  LOL 8)
Old racers go in deep and come out hard

toad32

Quote from: "btrc"Here's some pictures of my '37 Ford.  After 8-1/2 years it's all done but a little polishing.  The color really doesn't come out right in these pictures.  It's a lighter brighter yellow, a New Beetle color.

Bob

:D Very nice!  I have actually been out in the garage working on our 37 a lot here lately.  I can feel the nice weather just around the corner.  Congrats on sticking with the project.  I know how easy it is to get bummed and not work on it.  Looks great.

Toad

OlBuzzard

Very nice, Bob, and that's the color I plan to paint my '36 tudor humpback!

Jimc

Quote from: "btrc"Here's some pictures of my '37 Ford.  After 8-1/2 years it's all done but a little polishing.  The color really doesn't come out right in these pictures.  It's a lighter brighter yellow, a New Beetle color.

Bob

Really nice!

Jim
Life in the fast lane aint so great. Just ask the opossum

Looks Great! You'd never guess it began life as a 4-Dr.Look forward to seeing it in a few weeks up close in Sioux Falls.Our snow from last week is nearly gone....you'll be cruising soon!
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

Mac

Sweet Bob, very sweet :D

I don't suppose you have many miles on yet. I'd be interested in how the ThunderChicken rear feels.

Mac
Who\'s yer Data?

58 Yeoman

Looks good Bob. Hopefully, it's getting warmer there; I see the exhaust. It was at 60 here yesterday, but the wind was really bad. Dropped to 25 last night. Brrrr...

Hope I can get a bit done on my Pontiac today.
I survived the Hyfrecator 2000.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
1967 Corvair 500 2dr Hardtop
1967 Corvair 500 4dr Hardtop
Phil

rooster

moparrodder

Bob
Bob, that's a super lookin rod.  You can be proud of the time and hard work to get such a super clean cruzer.   8)   Now go enjoy your ride with the biggest smile you can make, cause YOU DID IT!!!!! :D  :b-d:   Bill

purplepickup

That's really nice Bob.  That beetle yellow is a good one.  Hope to see you on the road somewhere. :D
George

47wood

Sweeet!  Every time I see one of you guys get a project finished I'm more encouraged.  Thanks for sharing. :wink:
Great Grandma Lee always said;  FAIR  ...is something you pay when you get on the bus!

jakesbackyard

Great stance. Nice....Reallllll Nice!!
Jake

Pope Downunder

Bob
Looks good; congratulations.