Previous topic - Next topic

Cword

Quote from: "Fat Cat"So Tell me what you think.  :lol:

Feels like the Aussie board only upside down
:D
--

Jimc

Looks good to me.
But, I have noticed you have let in a lot of "Newbies" in the last few days.   :oops:
Life in the fast lane aint so great. Just ask the opossum

phat rat

Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

choco

Um...
Hallo!
very very very very nice. So tell me, is this PHPBB software? Has it been modded for image uploads?
You've done well!
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Frank Choco Munday, Technical Author
Hot Rod Handbooks
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

HotRodLadyCrusr

Quote from: "enjenjo"
Quote from: "40"Just checking in...but...I am getting a little nervous with so many members listed with "Gender:Unknown" :shock:

Well, they can open their pants and look down if it's important to them :oops:

I will volunteer my serices to be the official "gender checker" for the RRT.  Maybe if I get really swapped, KustomLincolnLady will help me out with the chore  :lol:  :lol:
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

That's what I like best about you......always willing to help out....and you never forget to include your friends! :P See you in a couple of weeks!
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

river1

Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

oiler

Quote from: "Fat Cat"So Tell me what you think.  :lol:

Is there free beer here? :P

jusjunk

SKR8PN

This is like a new suit...............Needs a little time to get used to,BUT I think it will work!!! :D  :P
If we are what we eat.........
Then I am fast,cheap and easy.

HotRodLadyCrusr

Quote from: "40"See you in a couple of weeks!

I am so looking forward to you guys's visit.  We're going to have some fun.  Your passes will go in the mail in the morning.  Been waiting for a detailed map of the downtown areas from Roadstar so I can point out were to park but he keeps forgetting it.  The directions are very easy from the highway, and you guys can read, so maybe I'll just type in out and send it in an email.   :D
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

Darkman

It looks real sweet. I'll try and post a picture of my progress from last week. We installed a Mus II IFS crossmember.

Charles in Pensacola

Restomodding at the speed of a slow sick snail.

Current project 1957 F100 312 4 bbl with automatic and McCulloch supercharger Mus II IFS and lowered rear

Randy Ferguson

Quote from: "Fat Cat"
Quote from: "Crosley"I think this will work well. Every new response is at the end of the thread in the proper sequence.  Some less savvy computer folks  cannot figure out at what post in a thread to respond.  

They end up responding to a post that has nothing to do with the original post

Yea I have noticed the same thing. That is another factor that lead me to this software even though I like the threaded format myself.

I also like the quoting features here better.

I am going to work on this for a few weeks and make sure I have most of the features working the way I want and to see if I can convert the old forum into this format. If not everyone will have to start anew.

Hi Frank.
I like the new look! Please take a look at //www.metalmeet.com
We have over 130 forums to keep it as streamlined as possible. The phpBB is great once you get the hang of it. There is a learning curve, like anything else, but it's easy to catch onto.
Thanks,
Randy
Randy Ferguson Metalshaping & Kustom Paint
Robinson, IL
(618)544-2972

rodbuilderandco@frsb.net

//www.metalmeet.com

spark

Been around the old board for some time but haven't had much to add, so didn't post much. I like the new set up, close to hot-rod.com. :roll:

link- http://public.fotki.com/sparkm/30_pick_up_build_up/
8) ANY info or comments are most welcome.  8)

www.hotrodforum.freeforums.org .

MYRIDE

Like the new board.......HATE having to "re-register"....lol feel like a virgin again.
"T*ts or Tires....both will cause you problems"   -Mainstreet Cruisers-
                     http://members.shaw.ca/mainstreetcruisers/