Not a Street Rod, but................

Started by 1FATGMC, March 04, 2008, 11:32:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

enjenjo

Heck, I don't have a car like that, and I do ALL kinds  of stupid stuff. :shock:
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Carps

When it comes to stupid and cars, you guys are rank amatuers!   :wink:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Nice little Zed there Sum, a buddy of mine has one with SBF, hauls 'donkeys cousin' and makes stupid real easy.   :D    It's a bunch of fun to drive and forgiving enough that it can teach rather than bruise and batter the beginner.

I'd suggest if your young buddy treats it with respect rather than just thrash it, he'll have a bunch of fun and learn a lot.

Now about your Aussie vacataion, I got some serious work around the house needs doing plus a couple of cars need fixin, four weeks should be enough ad when your done, I'll show you around.   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

1FATGMC

Quote from: "Carps"...........................Now about your Aussie vacation, I got some serious work around the house needs doing plus a couple of cars need fixin, four weeks should be enough ad when your done, I'll show you around.   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I'd better be there this time next year or I'm going to be real mad at myself.  I'm coming over for the Lake Gardiner Land Speed Racing, but I'll be looking you up for sure, so you had better start looking for a place to hide  :P ,

Sum