Saw this today.

Started by phat46, September 16, 2020, 09:24:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phat46

First one I've seen without camo or a manufacturer plate. Absolutely beautiful car. I'm not a fan of silver, but I love this!

jaybee

That's a looker all right. I haven't seen one live yet either.
Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer  (1902 - 1983)

enjenjo

GM has had two recalls on the frunk so far. First one to fix a faulty latch, and the second to modify the software.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

BFS57

Hello;
I was recently surprised to see that (on All Girls Garage) There has already been companies already making bolt on upgrades for the new C-8 in their case it was a new Borla Performance exhaust!

Bruce

phat46

Quote from: "BFS57"Hello;
I was recently surprised to see that (on All Girls Garage) There has already been companies already making bolt on upgrades for the new C-8 in their case it was a new Borla Performance exhaust!

Bruce

I saw that too, they took that thing apart pretty good! I saw another one here a couple days ago, this one was white, but it had a dealer plate on it...from Kentucky. Beautiful graphite and blue interior.

BFS57

Quote from: "phat46"
Quote from: "BFS57"Hello;

Bruce

I saw that too, they took that thing apart pretty good! I saw another one here a couple days ago, this one was white, but it had a dealer plate on it...from Kentucky. Beautiful graphite and blue interior.

Well, ever since the wife had to have a $$$$$ foreign car (Jaguar F Pace S!) she now wants a "sporty" car too!
I just sold my 67 Olds Cutlass Convert! Last month  so Im banking $$ for something, Been looking at the Jaguar F Type! but alas, Im just an old giezer with empty pockets and a hatred to give the State of California ANY $$$$!!!!

Bruce

rumrumm

One of the funeral directors in our town just bought one. He's had Corvettes for years. I haven't seen it yet but I am anxious to get a close up look at it.
Lynn
'32 3W

I write novels, too. https://lsjohanson.com

BFS57

Quote from: "rumrumm"One of the funeral directors in our town just bought one. He's had Corvettes for years. I haven't seen it yet but I am anxious to get a close up look at it.

Hello;
Im looking at the Jaguar F Type R. Thats the one with the 500 horses V-8!!!
Saw it on Jay Leno's garage!! Its crazy Power! and the radio (Meridian) is like our F Pace it will blow your socks off!!!
What else could you wish for; Loud music, Loud exhaust and Crazy Horsepower!!!!

Bruce

junkyardjeff

Seen my first one a couple weeks ago and was not that impressed,looks like a kit car to me.

BFS57

Hello;
Are you talking about the Jaguar? Im not thinking that, but now that you mention it, It might kinda look that way until you really get to touchy/feely it up close! They make actually 3 different levels of that car.
Theres one with a Turbo 4 cylinder, Then there's the one with the supercharged 6 (380 hp!), and then the one Im looking at which is a supercharged 8 cylinder with 500 hp!!)
While I am looking, I see all these great deals, but when I "dig a little deeper" Theres a reason and mostly those cars (even some corvettes)that have Salvage/Rebuilt Titles!
So my plan, take my time and keep an eye pealed!! I'll end up with something super!

Bruce