974 Videos.............

Started by 1FATGMC, September 07, 2007, 11:27:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1FATGMC

If you are having problems getting the videos to load at the bottom of the story try these and see if they work:

Thurs qualifying run:

Friday aborted run:

let me know,

Sum

river1

these links worked for me :!:

nice job on the editing );b(

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

Dusty

Sum, you did a real nice job on the videos....
You could open a business on the side in your
Racing Off Season...Video production, and "T" shirt auctioning...

Again, Nice Job, Well done...
Benny Rhoads
Orange,  Texas
THE SECOND MOUSE GETS THE CHEESE

dragrcr50

Very good sum, pic in pic,  espn, blanding office?  thanks man, sam
ownerWoodard racing and hot rod shop in mustang oklahoma. My  specialty is gassers &  nostalgia race cars , love the salt,

1FATGMC

Quote from: "dragrcr50"
........ pic in pic,  espn, blanding office?  thanks man, sam

That 'pic in pic" cost me $30  :cry: .  I finally broke down and bought a device from Pinnacle that would let me copy the videos from our camcorders we used in the past to CD's for $100.  I'm using just the software on this years video and see this pic. in a pic. option.  I spend a lot of time trying to get it to work to no avail and then this message tells me to use it I have to go on line and pay $30 to activate it.  By then I want it so much that I cough up the dough, well actually they wanted my credit card number  8) .

Glad you liked it,

Sum

dragrcr50

Quote from: "1FATGMC"

That 'pic in pic" cost me $30  :cry: .  I finally broke down and bought a device from Pinnacle that would let me copy the videos from our camcorders we used in the past to CD's for $100.  I'm using just the software on this years video and see this pic. in a pic. option.  I spend a lot of time trying to get it to work to no avail and then this message tells me to use it I have to go on line and pay $30 to activate it.  By then I want it so much that I cough up the dough, well actually they wanted my credit card number  8) .

Glad you liked it,
you know Sum,  I bought a helment cam like we used last year on the stude for agent orange.  I mounted it on the roll bar and so far i hae three videos of the return road , haha just cant get the button thing down pat i guess ..but it is good video of the return road, the time slip lady adn parking it ..... really liked it though sum... congrats ...
Sum
ownerWoodard racing and hot rod shop in mustang oklahoma. My  specialty is gassers &  nostalgia race cars , love the salt,

1FATGMC

Quote from: "1FATGMC"

Glad you liked it,
you know Sum,  I bought a helment cam like we used last year on the stude for agent orange.  I mounted it on the roll bar and so far i hae three videos of the return road , haha just cant get the button thing down pat i guess ..but it is good video of the return road, the time slip lady adn parking it ..... really liked it though sum... congrats ...
Sum

We had the same problems this year.  Where some of the cameras are it is hard to tell if you have turned them on or not  :cry: .  There should have been more video than there was,

Sum