Test

Started by Ohio Blue Tip, February 12, 2004, 10:38:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Digger__Dave

Quote from: "Rochie"Denise, Digger's been registered before ...right ??? Digger...Digger?
Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"Who's this Digger______Dave dude???  He doesn't look fimiliar..... your going to get flamed buddy if you don't do an intro!   :lol:
He's an electrical wizard from what I've gathered.  He does that computer to injection stuff and looms for anything.  Maybe he can help you to get some decent gas mileage outta "Big Olds" with a little change to injection!!
Rochie

Yep, was here before the "big switch!"

Hey Denise, don't you remember when we............!!

Rochie, Thanks for the compliments; but I'm behind the times; "computer to injection" ... I'm still stuck on page one;.. let's see, wire A to wire B..!!

And as far as "looms"; haven't done them for a number of years; trifocals and old age kinda slows ya down!!
DIGGER DAVE
FLATHEAD FANATIC
BONNEVILLE "JUNKIE"  8)

Digger__Dave

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"I was just teasing my good buddy Dave, sweetheart Dave, but I guess it didn't come off as a joke.

No matter how many underscores, or lack of underscores, Digger Dave is still Digger_Dave.    :wink:

Aww..gee..I... don't know what to say!

"Buddy Dave", "Sweetheart Dave", gosh now you have me blushing!  :oops:

Just for that; Will you be my Valentine??

(hey Denise, we gotta stop meeting like this!!)
DIGGER DAVE
FLATHEAD FANATIC
BONNEVILLE "JUNKIE"  8)

HotRodLadyCrusr

Quote from: "Digger__Dave"

Just for that; Will you be my Valentine??

(hey Denise, we gotta stop meeting like this!!)

I'd be honored, just don't tell Roadstar  :mrgreen:

He's so busy in the garage getting VooDoo Child ready for Autorama that Valentine's Day will probley slip his mind anyway.  :roll:
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

MikeC

Since I just re-registerd I thought I would post and make sure everything was working for me.  
The 39 Chevy is coming along.  I will be posting some pics soon.  Got the radiator in last weekend, most of the smoothing is now done, (except for the front fenders) and now money and time are my only hold-ups.
It's good to hear from some who have been missing lately.