Local gasoline prices

Started by Crosley.In.AZ, February 05, 2011, 03:27:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crosley.In.AZ

I paid 3.00 a gallon at the local Costco this morning for regular.  Premium was 3.20 a gallon
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

phat46

Quote from: "Crosley"I paid 3.00 a gallon at the local Costco this morning for regular.  Premium was 3.20 a gallon

$3.26 here for reg..... WTH,  didn't oil just drop to around $85 a barrel????

tomslik

2.89 here at king soopers
2.79 with the 10 cent discount..
The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it\'s still on my list

58 Yeoman

Peoria has $3.149, while where I live has $3.199.
I survived the Hyfrecator 2000.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
1967 Corvair 500 2dr Hardtop
1967 Corvair 500 4dr Hardtop
Phil

jaybee

$2.999 here.  Heard on the radio that traders are driving up the price even though OPEC has plenty of capacity.
Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer  (1902 - 1983)

Charlie Chops 1940

$3.18 - $3.26 in western Michigan since Tuesday afternoon. I filled up at $3.05 Tuesday morning.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

Mikej

News media made a big deal about the price of oil going up but didn't mention it the week before when it went down $6 or $7 a barrel.

Rrumbler

Three bucks per when I tanked up last week, but that was with a discount.  Normal pump price was 3.099 to 3.139.
Rrumbler - Older, grouchier, broken; but not completely dead, yet.

unklian

$1.12 a liter for regular, around $4.25 a US gallon.

UGLY OLDS

$3.26 a Gallon here too.... Filled my pick-up today ... :shock:   Allowance for the week is gone .. :cry:

Bob......... :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

butch27

Something about some riots in "Crack-cocaine-ia" or something.LOL

unklian

Quote from: "butch27"Something about some riots in...

Just looking for a "reason" to justify what they wanted to do anyway.

If it wasn't riots half way around the world, it would be
hurricanes, floods, drought, snow, or rain somewhere else.

chimp koose

What is interesting is that natural disasters ,while terrible,occur all the time somewhere in the world in varying degrees of severity. Why is it that each event should raise the price of fuel? The oil companies have been selling fuel for a century or so and have the resources to do some pretty precise long range cost analysis. One could conclude that having a more consistent way of pricing fuel would introduce more 'competition' between companies. As it stands the consumer is paying an arbitrary increase for every real or concieved increase in demand or production cost. The news report a few nights ago stated that there may be trouble with shipping oil down the nile in Egypt as a result of the political unrest and that 2 to 3% of the world oil supply is transported through this way.A 2 to 3% problem in shipping should not be a problem for consumers half way around the world. Rant over.

Leon

I paid 3.45 for regular last night.

Carnut

I filled up my pickup today at 2.94, was 2.98 last week.