The one you have all been looking for... Donations for 2007

Started by Fat Cat, February 03, 2007, 03:40:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fat Cat

It is that time of year. Time for me to ask for your support. I have and will continue to make improvements to the site. I have noticed that lately we have picked up a few new members. This might seem different from what you have seen on other sites. I like to think that by being member supported we will provide a service to you the member as well as feel that by supporting you have something of an interest in what goes on here. As in past years I will accept payments throughout the year and only want you to donate when you are ready and willing. It should also be noted that you do not have to donate any amount to use the site or to be able to post here. The only real benefit at this time to our supporters is that they can post images to their personal picture gallery that is part of their profile. There are no special forums for members nor will there ever be a time that we will require you to pay to play here.

As a new addition to the site today if you go to the forum index you will see a new forum called Tech Archive. This is a forum of various tech posts from the site. The post in there have been selected by the moderators as being tech orentied. If you find a post that you feel should be included please feel free to PM either myself, Enjenjo, and we will look into putting it in the forum. Right now the forum in not postable by anyone by moderators. This will likely change in the near furture so that you will be able to ask questions right on the tech post.

I have put some of the details up on this page. If you would note there are two different email links for Paypal. One is for accounts supported by a credit card and another for those supported by bank accounts. If you use the one supported by a credit card, Paypal takes 1.5%+ a fee to process the transaction. So if you are using a bank account to make Paypal payments use the other one as We would get the full benefit of your donation. As always I also have contact info on that page so that if you want to mail me something it is on that page.

Before I am done let me also say that those of you that have already given me or enjenjo monies and/or setup auctions for support of the site. Thank you for your support.

If you have any questions just post them on this thread or email me at

fatcat@roddingroundtable.com

Leon

Just sent mine.  Thanks for having a place we can hang out!

Crosley.In.AZ

payment was made through the bank account form.... should be no percentage taken out as I understand it.

Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

Rayvyn

***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...

n.c.rodder

Check is in the mail. :D.............No, really it is!!!! :shock:

Mike
Till we meet - On the street

Grandadeo

My "PAYPAL *PROLYNX" donation for 2007 has been sent.  Thanks for letting all of us hang out at your garage, tell our lies, kick some tires, and meet lots of great folks.

Lee
Salt Is Good... Mk 9:50

Fat Cat

There seems to be some confusion about which account to use for which type of payment. If you are using a paypal account with nothing but a credit card as the payment option use paypal@roddingroundtable.com as the payment address. If you have an account that is uses a ATM card with a visa or mastercard logo on it as the payment option use paypal@roddingroundtable.com as the payment address. If your account has a back account as the only payment option use prolynx@roddingroundtable.com as the payment address. If you have an account that has both and you want to have it taken from a bank account use the bank funds transfer ption not the ATM card option and send it to prolynx@roddingroundtable.com as the payment address. If you send a payment from a credit based account to prolynx@roddingroundtable.com it will be denied as I do not wish to have 2 premier accounts with paypal.

If in doubt as to which type to use send it to paypal@roddingroundtable.com and we will all be happy.  :wink:

Grandadeo

Quote from: "Grandadeo"My "PAYPAL *PROLYNX" donation for 2007 has been sent.  Thanks for letting all of us hang out at your garage, tell our lies, kick some tires, and meet lots of great folks.

Lee

Used PayPal this time, sorry for the confusion.

Mr. Confused
Salt Is Good... Mk 9:50

Normspeed

This is one of only 2 sites that I visit daily and also support monetarily, even if that last part's a bit sketchy.   Thanks for the great hangout.   Thanks to Grandadeo for turning me onto it.   Like my man Wimpy sez, I'll gladly pay you Thursday for visiting today.....

GPster

Take me off the list I was on and put me on the other one. GPster

40 Chev Coupe

Paypal on the way. Thanks for being here for the rest of us. :b-d:  :b-d:  :b-d:

river1

Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

UGLY OLDS

I will visit personally in K-Zoo with "Green Folders" ..........Acceptable  :?:  :?:  :)
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****