Happy New Year

Started by kb426, December 31, 2019, 07:16:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kb426

I know it's early but it's before bedtime for old guys. :) Never did I think I might live to see 2020. A lot of us lived through draft ages and many did service. Many of us had risky life styles. Motorcycles, hot rods, drag racing, you name it. Look at the family trees. Not everyone has long life genes in their game plan. In the last few years, I have watched the passing of a few people I knew from a distance. Pat Foster and Tom Jobe both have reflected with the statement "No sad music for me". I feel the same way. Life has been more than I expected. I have met so many wonderful people of which this bunch is included. I look forward to what 2020 will bring with renewed enthusiasm for the future. My best wishes to all of you and hope that you get to enjoy a year that is wonderful in ways yet to be discovered!  :)
TEAM SMART

enjenjo

2019 was a good year, certainly better that the year before. I hope 2020 is better yet again, at least for my family. And the same goes for all you out there. Good health and happiness all round for you and those you hold dear.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

phat46

800 miles from home tonight, but no place I'd rather be, with my 'kids', grandsons, and two month old grand daughter. Happy New Year y'all ( as they say here) hope everyone's 2020 is a great year. 😄👍

jaybee

Happy New Year everyone!
Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer  (1902 - 1983)

348tripower

Happy New Year to everybody!!!!!
Don Colliau

Rochie

Happy New year to a bunch of good guys and their families

Crosley.In.AZ

A new decade..  Wonder where that will go ?
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

UGLY OLDS

Happy New Year to all...Hope this one is better for all than 2019 was ..... );b(

Bob.... :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

idrivejunk

Twenty.  :shock:

Time flies.

You men keep it shiny side up and in between the ditches this year 8)
Matt